• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Really need to start building something solid at the back. Chopping and changing all the time kills the cohesion, as well as Mustafi.

blaze_of_glory

I do like a move to 4-4-2 if we can actually make it work. Guendouzi looks made for that set up. Xhaka probably can't play it though. Would like to see Özil tried up top as a second striker with either Laca or Auba in order to let one of the two rest and/or give the bench some firepower.

Vibra

Established Member
The way the team's been built up is really ****ing weird. Our two record signings were signed 6 months apart and play the same position. Who does that?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't get mad when you playing against team who spend millions while some of our fans want us to win the game having Lich mustafi and Iwobi in your starting 11.

Peoplr will blame emery of course but that what he got

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Please stop with all these injuries.

Our offensive options are all fit and we haven't had a shot in the second half despite losing the whole second half.

The team has no idea how to create chances.

ptrcopp

I’d be very happy with this if it didn’t go to the script that almost all of us would have predicted.

I could accept the loss of it looked like we had a strategy; if it looked like there was a plan to get something out of the game.

It’s becoming ridiculous. We are Liverpool from 7 years ago.... scraping victories against the weaker teams and ****ting it against the better ones.

I am really starting to think Wenger would be doing much better with the current set up.

HBL

Established Member
Really need to start building something solid at the back. Chopping and changing all the time kills the cohesion, as well as Mustafi.
How can he do that? One of them is injured every game. Hopefully Mavro and Kosc next week

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Did you really expect he’ll hit the ground running coming on in the 2nd half against City while we were completly disjointed and being here for a couple of days?

Then why bring him on at all in this game if Emery was not expectung to do something?

This isn't a charity match.

Preacher

Always Crying
Is the team that we played worse than Newcastle? Worse teams than us have gotten results against City.

Yet all I hear are excuses.
Newcastle caught City napping, it happens. Against another big team, City gave all they got. They would have played Newcastle off the field today.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Some of the posting on here is poverty, feel like people can’t wait for us to lose to get the knives in.

Yes the second half was disappointing but we played well today I though, give Emery a couple of transfer windows and who knows.
Even without any injuries at all it would have been a struggle, but Sokratis, Bellerin, Welbeck on the wing and it could have been much different.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I want a big team manager, we should be playing attacking football.
we are The Arsenal.
Look at all the 0's and 1's:
Dx6lRVLXQAAvv86.jpg

Dx6l-RVKX4-AEq-Jir.jpg

Dx6lRVLX4AAFGWE.jpg

Dx6lov2WsAERQlf.jpg

Dx6lov6WsAAc2YB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom