• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacaz1fan

NO club ever succeeded after ostracizing a player like the way we treat Özil. He's done no wrong, but Emery and gang will rather we lost than play our most intelligent player.

Leeroy1979

Maybe try being a true Arsenal fan and protesting against the "word that moderators hate and I can't use that rhymes with lancer" inflicting our club in Kroenke and Emery and the hidden hand of Wenger who wants us to fail?
A true fan would predicate what he did for us. You , are a tosser looking for a reaction

Hope

Less
Until real investment made to this squad things won't improve tell how many players apart from auba laca Özil will start for other top 6 clubs in pl?
Torreria, guen,sokra,denis,leno

All Emery signings. They are not free.

Manager should also show some hope bro.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The players look like they've got zero clue what to do on the pitch apart from getting it wide and hope they create an overload for a cross. It is very very one-dimensional and oppositions are wising up to this

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Iwobi and Mhiki in the same attack is some hard watchinf

Eirico

Yet another awful away performance, this time against a poor team from a poor league which isnt even in season right now. The bad pitch didnt help, but thats not an excuse for such a **** performance. Emery failed with the subs this time, looked even less threatning going forward after the subs. Suarez looks completely useless so far btw. I didnt think he would offer much before he came, but still he has managed to perform worse than I expected. Might just give Nkethiah or Saka his minutes instead.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So is kind of performance the result of hours and hours of analysis and preparation? Looked clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]
Back
Top Bottom