• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Our players love to hide in important moments, none of them stood up and took responsibility, squad needs an overhaul.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dont think you can measure it like that.

The cards didnt fall our way today. We had to chase the game after that non-goal and that played into their hands. Combine that with our poor ball retention and its a recipe for trouble.

Replay that game from scratch and I'm not sure they would win again.
Yeah but there was abslout no fight an effort kind the Sp**s game. At least we should have showed that instead of getting bullied every 50/50 ffs

Malky

Established Member

th

You can't blame emery when players are just doing that some games
Don't see what some on this forum see in Maitland Niles? Personally I think he should be sold in the summer - not good enough for the midfield role and he's a liability as a full-back.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Kolasinac struggles in a back four, we need a left back badly in the summer imo.

We have one who’s probably on the decline and another who isn’t totally comfortable there.

No he doesn't that is just some sort of viral meme that goes around the forum

Kolasinac creates chances

Monreal struggles to hold our defensive line let alone overlap and provide width and crosses

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Missed Bellerin and Xhaka a lot today. We're without Papa for 2 games now, madness.
I don't know man, I'm sure they were here for the last 2 seasons and same sh*t happened. It could be something more than Xhaka, but watching Elneny was painful, and I'm sure it's even worse to play next to him.
It's probably a domino effect, when you lose quality in one place, everything else just goes to sh*t, but I'm not so sure Xhaka or Hector would be game changing players today.

CJJ

Established Member
Kolasinac struggles in a back four, we need a left back badly in the summer imo.

We have one who’s probably on the decline and another who isn’t totally comfortable there.
I'm so tired of hearing people say Kola is incapable of playing in a back 4. He played there for Schalke and was picked as player of the year in that position in the bundesliga.
He had a poor run of games there under Wenger, and now everyone has got in their head that if you put him in a LB position he will forget the direction of his own goal.
Its like saying Marcelo from RM can't be played in a back four.. which is ridiculous.. its just about prioritizning the cover in midfield and having CB's with brains.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol:
We lost Bellerin and that destroyed our right side - as our back-up RB is so bad we're playing a guy out of position (AMN) and to say he's been average would be generous. Our starting LB is 33, Mustafi needs binned, without Xhaka and Torreira our midfield is clueless and the closest we have to a winger is Iwobi. Our squad is a mess.
As soon as you get injuries and back up players come in that’s when your squad depth is under the microscope.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Doesn't matter what the team selection was, they wanted it more and we got punished for it.

I think you need to understand that "wanting it more" isnt enough of a factor to decide the game.

Yes motivation matters, but its about the technical approach play from both sides which ultimately determines things.

Today, in a nutshell, we couldnt handle their press, and when getting into midfield, our midfielders couldnt get the ball out to our frontline. Them going ahead turned it into a counter attacking game where they simply waited for the turnover and attacked the space behind us.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This was the away game we ought to have been best in, on paper at least. Fixture schedule gets hectic from here on in, I see us losing all remaining away games except maybe Burnley.
That's 12 points dropped and that's goodbye top 4.
A bit of overreacting here. Calm down

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Let’s sit down together so you can intelligently teach me the ways

Im not intelligent at all.

There are however some very intelligent folks on here, and on the rest of the internet. Check em out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom