• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
There is only one banter/charity fc. Maybe we should all be proud for the entertainment and charity our club brings to this league.

Never won a league game against Arsenal?
Your striker hasn't scored in ages?
Your team hasn't scored a goal since the league started?
Struggling to win at home?
You lost your last seven games?

Arsenal is coming to town.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Losing 4 out of the last 5 matches just isn't enough. Hope Emery gets enough money to strengthen the squad especially with Ramsey leaving. Iwobi and Mkhitaryan are just dross. Too many bang average players on our team all hitting poor form when we need to make a push and get CL places.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Agreed on the last point. Very disappointing way to end the season... But on the other point, I still think Utd and Chelsea have better squads than us. Utd especially.

What do they have better though?

Besides Pogba, they really are nothing special.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Losing 4 out of the last 5 matches just isn't enough. Hope Emery gets enough money to strengthen the squad especially with Ramsey leaving. Iwobi and Mkhitaryan are just dross. Too many bang average players on our team all hitting poor form when we need to make a push and get CL places.
Ramsey is leaving on a free. Without CL money will be limited.

morpho

Established Member
To be fair to the squad, its been years since we've been in two competitions past february

Getting my coat:eek:ops:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Well we still missed 2 great chances before sent off. But he should say we sit up to counter that what we were trying to do.

D5PpTKJWwAAw8jh.jpg

After 20 min. The red card is an easy excuse, but this was a shocking performance from the 1st minute.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Letting Cazorla go seems like a shocking decision now. Spent all that resource on him for 2 years to build him back up, only to let him go for free. Imagine him coming off the bench instead of Elneny or Guendouzi
Yeah. His injury was in fact the turning point in our timeline. We never got a full and functional midfield after coquelin-cazorla partnership. Coquelin was there to do the dirty work. Cazorla was there to recycle the ball and he was top damn quick to do it. He did not even give time for anyone to press him. Even if they pressed him, he had such a cool head that he broke out of the press within seconds.

People here go bonkers over Xhaka's long balls. He takes decades to actually play the long balls. By then, those long balls are of no use. And these long balls were bread and butter for Cazorla. Those were the times when no team played us with a plan to press us hard at the back. Their plan was always to counter attack. Only after our midfield became ****, teams started pressing us knowing very well that we will **** the bed.

As long as we get a good replacement for Cazorla, our game is not going to improve at all. He looks so fit this year. We could have held on to him for one more year

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
D5PpTKJWwAAw8jh.jpg

After 20 min. The red card is an easy excuse, but this was a shocking performance from the 1st minute.
Agree we were getting dominated but Leicester didn't create many chances maybe one chance when Leno saves from corner but we missed tow huge chances with this kind possession

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ramsey is leaving on a free.
Trust me, we all know that! ****ing unbelievable how we as a club have handled our assets. It's almost like we are getting what we deserve. Think we are in for some years of struggle. The squad needs serious rebuilding and we will have to do it on the cheap. Seriously hope our scouting department is up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom