• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion | May 5, 2019 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,211
  • Views 83,422

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi’s cameo though :lol:.

Dopey ****. He’s so terrible. I remember at the start of the season when it looked like Emery made him resemble something of a decent player. He’s not good enough now and never will be.

23 and no better than he was at 18. Sell. He’s beyond needed first team experience. Pure and simply not good enough.

em9999

My rainbows
Emery has not made players regress, when are they going to be forced to show personal responsibilty for their own actions

Its no wonder they are a bunch of cowards

They keep having excuses made for em.. They hid behind wenger and now you are encoraging the same behaviour.

As i said people dont learn

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mustafi, Xhaka, Mkhi, Özil and Iwobi have to go at minimum. The mental rot spreads, need to clear out
I don't find it hard to agree with this. I only like Özil because of his ability but right now, I'd just start again. The quicker we do, the quicker we can start to improve because we haven't this season despite our points tally.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Dopey ****. He’s so terrible. I remember at the start of the season when it looked like Emery made him resemble something of a decent player. He’s not good enough now and never will be.

23 and no better than he was at 18. Sell. He’s beyond needed first team experience. Pure and simply not good enough.
Felt sorry for him. **** his pants today.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
But if we’d bought defenders that’s still Xhaka making the error.

I don’t get how anyone can watch how pedestrian our midfield is but still pass it on for another year.

What does Xhaka even offer us? He’s a warm body we can stick in midfield and that’s it.

But if Arsenal had better defenders they would have clinched the top 4 a long time ago and it wouldn't matter.

I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement in the midfield and out wide, but defense is this team's glaring weakness. You can cherry pick "well, if (winger) had done this or had (midfielder) done that," but in the end it's giving up 50 goals that killed this team. People like offense, so they concern themselves with that, but without strong defense there is no consistency.

Replace Xhaka and Micki and whoever else you want to toss away, but unless you fix the back line it's going to be the same old story. Fix the back line and the mistakes you see from the guys ahead of them won't be so noticeable.

Vibra

Established Member
We have a team full of above average players. Getting 70 points with this lot sounds about right.

Malky

Established Member

One of the worst and most pointless attacking players we've ever had. Everything about him is Championship level, yet there we are expecting him to do something to keep us in the hunt for Champions League football. :lol::lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Think he'd do better in a central role behind the striker? It's obvious he's not good enough on the wing. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind selling him for the cash, but I do wonder if he'd be better more in an CAM role.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Yeah yeah.

Nothing to do with Emery who basically had 3rd place in his hands.

I'm not saying Emery isn't at fault at all. He has responsabilities of course.

But he isn't the one spending £70M on Xhaka and Mustafi. He isn't the one who let Ramsey run down his contract for so long. He isn't the one who made a terrible choice about Alexis when it was obvious he should have been sold when he was worth a lot of money.
He isn't the one giving Özil £350k/week.

Emery isn't perfect. There are a lot of things he can be criticized on.

But let's not pretend like Arsène's terrible work in squad building/management alongside Gazidis during his last year isn't hurting us this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Laca has certainly become better this season?
His all round game,yes. His scoring stats less so. It's a bit like Andy Cole. I loved him at Newcastle. He went to Utd and supposedly became a better player but there was that x factor missing after his move.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The mental gymnastics from these people man. 1/12 points from games against Crystal palace, Leicester, Wolves and Brighton and some are trying to absolve Emery of any blame for this nonsense? I can't take them seriously.
If we win the Europa League then that’s on great management by Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom