• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
As per @Rex Banner KT is on his way to London as Arsenal agree £22m +add ons fee with Celtic. Player will undergo medical tests Thurs/Fri. #AFC#Celtic

wA0mYHS.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYY

Celtic Fan #565489

If you's done value him at £30M at least after this video (which is majority of it against opponents way, way higher than domestic) then you'll never be convinced unless you see him with your own eyes.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

If you's done value him at £30M at least after this video (which is majority of it against opponents way, way higher than domestic) then you'll never be convinced unless you see him with your own eyes.
Do you think there is a chance he goes to Napoli? From what I`ve read about him and his age it would surprise me but it looks like a real possibility

Gunner-Union

Can't see him going to Italy it has fantastic culinary choices but fried mars bars are not on the menu.
Can't see Napoli fans being happy about signing a Scotsman from spl. I think he is a great player and we need to do what we can to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom