• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This **** reckons we’re paying a £12m loan fee. If ever you needed proof (not that it’s needed) The Sun is trash.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Why does it look like the photographer yelled "Viva Catalunya"
before every picture? :lol:
25-DaniCEBALLOS-AW5_6249.JPG

24-DaniCEBALLOS-AW5_6243.JPG

13-DaniCEBALLOS-AW5_6193.JPG

20-DaniCEBALLOS-AW5_6232.JPG

Gursha

"This season"
this guy wants to be in madrid and will 100% return there... the only minus of this deal...

Lets hope he bangs this season tho...

Elwood

"This season"
this guy wants to be in madrid and will 100% return there... the only minus of this deal...

Lets hope he bangs this season tho...
Yeah I don't think Real will ask for his opinion before next season.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Best signing of the summer. What a player he is. Curious to see if he is taking Özil's place or we are gonna use a 4-3-3 formation.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Can't wait to see him playing for us, even if its a loan, I believe champions league would secure his services permanently, there's a lot riding on this season.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Finally some footballers are in our midfield, Guendouzi, Willock, Özil and now the sublime touch and technique of Ceballos. Lovely.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's available to play this weekend in The Emirates Cup, so I assume he'll be playing vs Barca on 4th August!

boyinneedofhumor

CM mainly. Can play the other two positions though I guess.
Mixed feelings about this... will have to watch him in Arsenal shirt to deliberate further. Concerns are as follows:

Say, if he's part of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1, a phasing in period may be required (the physicality or refereeing decisions might surprise him as compared to Spain).

Don't know yet if I'd trust him to be physical or dribble away in that position/base of midfield, as a mistake may become more glaring.
Can he be considered as an upgrade on Guendouzi or Torreira who's had a 1st season?
(Unless he's playing as part of the 3 in the mid/4-3-3, but that in turn raises another set of questions about formations and attacking 3rd etc).

What does that spell for the other players in that position? Or the youngsters?
Considering he's on loan without an option to buy.
(Same question applies, if he's playing as one of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom