• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to hand it to you though. Your posts used get me typing up replies in frustration only to think better of it and delete them before posting. Now i read them and laugh most of the time. In a way you're an asset to this forum, a necessary evil, you make us all stronger mate.

Thank you! I do think I take part in good football discussions most of the times on here although most pretend to not remember it. But maybe to often I like to try to be funny.

I think people will miss me when I'm gone! At least few of them!

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
You would think after Denis Suarez, people would be vary of another one of Emery’s spanish pals.

You could look at Suarez and tell he was a bit too soft for what we needed. This boy looks to have a bit of devil about him and can play by looks of things.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Ah, who am I kidding? After months of links to Banega, Praet, Meunier, Fraser, Carrasco, this is a step in the right direction!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great signing, no doubt we're get the full details at some point, with or without option to buy, this is brilliant! Welcome Dani!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He seems to have the right mentality which is refreshing, hopefully the days of signing guys like Elneny and Mustafi is a thing of the past! What a welcome change!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not my fault you get annoyed and triggered by my honest opinions! You need to calm down a little mate. Reminds me sometime of that guy in the jail experiment who got boner when he had to much power!
Triggered? You've been losing your mind all summer, constantly mentioning me in posts out of the blue. I was starting to get concerned for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom