• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some folk literally got wound up because our current manager was getting praise for this signing. :lol:

Imagine if we do get Tierney and Zaha, certain groups on here might lose the plot big time if they credit Emery too.

I got wound up because I got attacked for no reason after I praised this signing. I'm gonna be so ****ing annoying this season, killing every thread with B umery nonsense until I get a apology.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just going to say it now, you guys are weird.

Imagine if someone is reading this thread, like a woman or a non forum member?

Let’s bring some decorum back please.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Not my fault you get annoyed and triggered by my honest opinions! You need to calm down a little mate. Reminds me sometime of that guy in the jail experiment who got boner when he had to much power!
Have to hand it to you though. Your posts used get me typing up replies in frustration only to think better of it and delete them before posting. Now i read them and laugh most of the time. In a way you're an asset to this forum, a necessary evil, you make us all stronger mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom