• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine being a Real fan coming here to see the reaction to this signing and seeing two pages of posts about Emery and Wenger's genitals

Yeah this forum keeps finding new heights. But it was Trilly who started it, he is obsessed with Willie smells. He probably finger his nose after touching him self.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fellas let's get some perspective here.

Wenger's **** = Henry for 8 seasons.

Emery's **** = Ceballos on loan.

But maybe Unai's a grower, not a shower. Keep an eye out.
Why are you talking about mens dicks? Aren't you married to a woman? Strange.

Why are you talking about mens dicks? Aren't you married to a woman? Strange.

Only a true confident man about his sexuality can talk casually about another men dicks and then go later into bed with his wife!

The ones who find it weird are the ones who need to worry!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

images

Need somebody to photoshop this with the 'usual suspects' avis.

I have no real requirements but @GDeep™ needs to be Kevin Spacey for obvious reasons.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some folk literally got wound up because our current manager was getting praise for this signing. :lol:

Imagine if we do get Tierney and Zaha, certain groups on here might lose the plot big time if they credit Emery too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom