• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

We started way to frantic pushing 10 men around their penalty area. Wasted chances ect...

Saying that if my team went 2-0 up I’d expect nothing more the a win Sp**s are **** and sit 9th place wouldn’t be surprised if they finished outside top 4

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This game is on unai. They were there for the taking.

Patience for unai has gone. Can't use our squad properly.

Get us top 4 and let's move on.

Yeah it's starting to feel that way, it's evident from the 2nd half that actually our squad isn't sh*t anymore. Guendouzi is actually stepping up now and we've got techincality in our midfield with him and Ceballos. Even Xhaka...if not being a hot head has a superb cross field pass.

I think we might be better than Sp*rs honestly, squad and all which is shocking given that they're supposedly the greatest underdogs ever. If we fail to get top 4 with this squad it's on Emery 100%

Top Quality

Feels like two points dropped. But after a not very good first half, at least we showed that we are the better side in the second half. So disappointing that we lose points again because of stupid defensive mistakes.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
All he needs to do is get us to 3rd or
I hate Emery ... fack that tard... not putting Özil or Willock and keeping Xhaka... 2/3 subs with the game there to take it. That’s why he did nothing in PSG and got kicked off!

All he has to do is get us to 3rd or 4th place and then next season we bring in a proper manager.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Well I learned absolutely nothing I didn't already know from that match.

We were the better side but when you give away goals with individual mistakes it makes it very difficult to win.

Psychologically that is a better result for us than Sp**s after being 2-0 down.

I thought Guendouzi was our best player, really good performance from the young lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom