• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Leaving a sub on the bench is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot keep backing Emery. Guy makes inexplicable managerial errors

morpho

Established Member
Thank **** manure and chelski is so unbelievable ****!! Probably gonna loose 4.th to everton or bloody leicester anyway though...

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Kola is a limited player so I'm not even mad at him for being forced into this situation. He played ok.

Xhaka, Luiz, Sokratis, Pepe, and Mkhi were all diabolically terrible. Luiz put it together for the 2nd half at least.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Even for Xhaka that was some performance. Leno was at fault for the first goal. Sokratis wasn't great. Apart from that we would easily have won otherwise. Not sure if this is 2 points dropped or 1 point gained under these circumstances.

Better second half team performance.

The attack improved massively after Laca was taken off but players got tired during the end. We should focus on building better structured attack with just either Auba or Laca upfront and try to create more chances!

Xhaka and Kola was our worst players. Even in second half they were making so many errors and bad passes.

Leno - 4
AMN - 5
Sokratis - 3
Luiz - 5
Kola - 2
Xhaka - 0
Guendouzi - 7
Ceballos - 6
Pepe - 4
Auba - 6
Mikitaryan - 3

Emery let everyone down today. The fans and the players.

GunnerUK

Cannot believe the hate Pepe is getting.. :lol:

Some of you smoke crack.

His been well below Par - bar a few twist and turns and nice dribbles his been Gervinho level at best. He needs to pick it up quickly and Realise football is a team sport otherwise we’ve don’t £72mil on a Absolute joke player

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
People crying for Nelson as if he'd have done anything when he couldn't do anything against Newcastle and Burnley. :lol:

All today shows is that we shouldn't have sold Iwobi.

He can control a football which puts him above Mkhi in my estimation.

Iwobi would have been handy to have though, agreed.

Iceman10

Established Member
The starting selection cost us the win. The CM was a total mismatch for the three up front, and the CF position was isolated off. Not sure what the manager pictured in his head, if anything, but that was general bad judgment, and in the first half he was just scratching his throat and looking out of ideas. Has to review, and do much better going forwards, otherwise my patience will start to be tested. Do the right thing regarding Xhaka (bench him).

The little silver lining is Douzi stepped up to kind of make up for some inadequacies of others. Apart from that there isn't really much positive to say. Should have been three points for us against Sp**s with lots of personnel issues going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom