• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

Oh shut the f*ck up.

Joke of a player?

Won't even bother arguing.

Yeah don’t bother. Because you won’t say anything to make me think otherwise.

You’ll probably defend his days in France or his price tag. Dude is greedy and don’t pick out team mates

ASIF

After 80 mins I counted Xhaka gave 3 stupid free kicks and gave the ball away 2 times he literally Made sure to kill the momentum we had.Xhaka is going to be the end of Emery at Arsenal.

dbig

Although we were the better team, the draw felt lucky. Always felt we were a mistake away from a third goal. Heart in my throat when Sokratis put his hands on Kane's back. Think most of the other referees would have given a penalty.

Emery's still choosing experienced bottlers like the Mkhi over the youngsters as well.
No third
sub was a joke as well. Think Poch did the same with Sp**s last year and he had the fan base revolting. At least he had the excuse that they were in the middle of a busy period and he wanted to rest some players. Not sure what's ours.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
People crying for Nelson as if he'd have done anything when he couldn't do anything against Newcastle and Burnley. :lol:

All today shows is that we shouldn't have sold Iwobi.
I think Nelson would have controlled the ball and at least run to the byline. Even if he lost the ball, he would have the legs to run back. This game suited Nelson much better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If there is a god, Tierney, Bellerin and Holding will be back after the international break! :bounce:

We’re still one injury away from Kolasinac starting.

Monreal being sold was a huge mistake.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
If we can keep most of our first team fit, I can see us being one of the highest scoring teams in Europe. Just need our front 3 to gel. They seem like they like playing together which is a good thing. Pepe assisted well for Laca's goal.

Iceman10

Established Member
It’s funny how managers think. When Chelsea were doing well with Conte, Kante was the holding midfielder, cleaning things up and stopping attacks. Then they moved him upfield to press, and they became less stable. I felt we were doing the same with Torreira. His best role is doing what Guen was doing. Winning balls and disrupting attacks.

From what I saw today it was just a matter of Torreira not being good enough. Maybe he will improve as he gains full fitness, but one man not mentioned here much is Willock. He should have been given the start (ahead of Torreira), imo.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Right, so can anyone explain what Torreira was instructed to do?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Sanchez almost pulled a hammy out there with the way we worked that left hand side. If we had 10 more minutes we would have scored.

Swallow

Mkhitaryan wasted so many good opportunities when he came on btw, just a shocking player.
To think that he played as he did against tired leg. What a waste of space and money. A half decent player would have won us the match from the chances he go. He absolutely needs to move on.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom