• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEconomist

Established Member
This game makes me feel just as anxious and stressed as I used to feel when I was like 12 years old. In a way it's nice that the feeling hasn't faded after all these years. Shame the quality isn't what it once was though

goonerfamily

Good to hear unai saying after he wants more from his attacking players.
Cant stand him being content with mediocrity all the time

How about starting one offensive midfielder then? Can't just rely on Auba, Pepe or Saka to do something brilliant? Emery's selections are bizarre, he's shooting himself in the foot week-in week-out

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How bad was Pogba by the way? It's actually frightening how poor he performs these days considering his price tag, his wages and his talent. He's so careless at times and gives zero effort. Someone needs to be brave enough to just drop him for a period of games, tho who's gonna play instead, Fred?

Mohamed7

Ceballos was extremely disappointing. We lost momentum and midfield when he came on.

It is scary how we don't have the Cazorla/Cesc in that midfield.

Ceb doesn't seem to be answer.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think Emery probably brought Nelson on because if he hadn't there would have been lots of people here saying he should have brought him on. And he wanted to avoid that.

He was certainly right to sub Pepe and I for one would have done so sooner. Pepe will need more time and must get better, at the moment he's not up to it yet. Ceballos is looking a bot of a one-hit wonder but hopefully he'll get better too. Saka had a very good game and Chambers was decent, I feared for him after that early yellow. First-half they were let off 2 or 3 stonewall yellows.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Wenger also had a defence and Ian Wright, tbf.
Emery got Aubameyang who's just as good as Wright, he froze out the best no10 in the world for no reason, he's wasting a stud like Guendouzi by playing him alongside crap like Xhaka
Like I said, no comparison

zilfy

How bad was Pogba by the way? It's actually frightening how poor he performs these days considering his price tag, his wages and his talent. He's so careless at times and gives zero effort. Someone needs to be brave enough to just drop him for a period of games, tho who's gonna play instead, Fred?
I'm sure arsenal fans can relate to that. Not to name any names or anything

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also did Wan-Bissaka created something i know he beast defensively but the guy do nothing offensively he seem scared going forward

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Emery got Aubameyang who's just as good as Wright, he froze out the best no10 in the world for no reason, he's wasting a stud like Guendouzi by playing him alongside crap like Xhaka
Like I said, no comparison
Yeah, it's not a defence of Emery:lol: Just pointing out Wenger's team was better then midtable.

ASIF

On paper is different than on the pitch Chelsea deserved a point against manutd end up losing with 4 goals every game is different we could have win today if we were more clinical in our attacks
4-0 is a hammering dude.They didnt score a goal n conceded 4 goals.If u truly believe that then I believe that 8-2 defeat wasnt fair n we deserved a point tht awful awful day.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
4-0 is a hammering dude.They didnt score a goal n conceded 4 goals.If u truly believe that then I believe that 8-2 defeat wasnt fair n we deserved a point tht awful awful day.
Chelsea were genuinely the better team before they conceded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom