• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead & Mesut

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I don't understand the ten year term. The conviction was only for attempt robbery. If the conviction was for attempt murder for holding weapons or something like that, I understand that.
As many others have pointed out, even rapists have received smaller sentences.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't understand the ten year term. The conviction was only for attempt robbery. If the conviction was for attempt murder for holding weapons or something like that, I understand that.
As many others have pointed out, even rapists have received smaller sentences.

Agree on all your points, but I think he’s been in and out of jail before and that counts heavily against you maybe? I dunno. The guy is **** anyway. No tears. Well, apart from his in that video.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Agree on all your points, but I think he’s been in and out of jail before and that counts heavily against you maybe? I dunno. The guy is **** anyway. No tears. Well, apart from his in that video.
Didn't realise that he was in jail before. Makes sense if he is a repeat offender. No tears for these scums. I don't mind even if it is twenty years. Was just confused about the judicial aspect of it.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom