• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Playing Pepe and Auba in a counterattacking style sounds alright to me.
Nobody sits back against us anymore because of Emery’s negative style so a rigid counter system sounds great. We take ages getting the ball up the field now.

Btw who would you rate worse, Moyes after Ferguson or Emery after Wenger?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

As soon as they reach an agreement on the severance package and the replacement, he's gone. That's the reason why Sp**s waited until 3 days before the international break ended to change manager.
Still, if he is going to be sacked, we could just give Ljungberg as the head guy for a few days doing a few training sessions & 1-2 games.

Malky

Established Member
Not sure what to think about Nuno, I don't particularly find Wolves enjoyable to watch, but they've had some really impressive results but they've had a massive hand in the process with Mendes clients.

I'm still hoping this is all smoke and mirrors and it's Poch we're actually speaking to. I know it's extremely unlikely but he should be our top target.
Arteta is a wildcard, can we really take the risk? Could turn out to be some genius Pep/Wenger hybrid that gets us winning with beautiful football, or turns out he's well out his depth as a manager at a big club at this stage. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom