• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
True.

But I'm talking about if we are not firm in the midfield and the defense we get overrun. I'm not ready to put the blame on Saka that we were overrun although he was not good when he came on.
We replaced the only guy who looked half decent in midfield thus weakening it even more for a guy who did nothing

We replaced the only guy who looked half decent in midfield thus weakening it even more for a guy who did nothing

I disagree strongly here. I don't think Guendouzi was good at all. Maybe going forward but defensively he was getting destroyed alongside Xhaka!

Pepes blue pill

I didn't expect him to fix broken things or to get a result, but starting with a fresh attacking formation instead of fielding 4 CM's is not the start I was looking for. If we wanted pragmatic way, we could've kept Emery then

well said, I was just expecting something exciting but just felt sick again when I saw the line up, even the front 3 was a joke, auba outwide to make way for laca is a joke and to make it worse he played Özil but out of position

Subs were piss poor as well

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Torreria instantly steadied the ship when he came on Norwich where putting a lot of pressure, don't understand the complaints about that one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's had 2 training sessions with the team as a head coach.
He wasn't going to fix our broken offense in such a short span of time.

I think most fans have unrealistic expectations tbf. This isn't a video game.
There's a lot of work to do & it will require some time.

Thought the first half was the best we looked all season...some questionable decisions, but some positives to take imo.

It’s not a great squad to begin with..way too too heavy, and too many inconsistent and rash players really...let’s see how we do at home against Brighton on Thursday before demanding Freddie’s head!

If we took the lead in the first half, I reckon we win this game.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Xhaka and Guendouzi in the middle even when Emery had the team firing on cylinders never worked, so what made Ljungberg think it was gonna work for him ?, do these coaches actually watch these players when they train to understand how they play and where they work best together....

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It was an Unai Emery performance, an Unai Emery team selection and Unai Emery substitutions. The same defending, a few nice combinations and our playing out from the back seemed a lot better (of course it was, Sokratis wasn't there).

Maybe in time Freddie can implement his ideas but he was never gonna do that in one training session obviously.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No point picking Freddie up on anything today. Effectively that was still an Emery game. Really he starts on Thursday.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Read above that Özil playlets great.

All I can say is stay off the acid kids! It’s not good for you.

Özil was weak as usual. Really didn’t add anything. How people still can defend him is really strange.
Because he can't defend, himself.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It was an Unai Emery performance, an Unai Emery team selection and Unai Emery substitutions. The same defending, a few nice combinations and our playing out from the back seemed a lot better (of course it was, Sokratis wasn't there).

Maybe in time Freddie can implement his ideas but he was never gonna do that in one training session obviously.
What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom