• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Should be 2 up we been better side even with pitch conditions

Were we?

I don't think we've been any good so far at all. Its masked by liege being absolute dogshit today.

Any other top team and this would have already been a 3:0+ affair.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to bed. If highlights occur in this match, I'll catch them tomorrow.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Why not swap ESR and Nelson?
Hes linking well with Saka to be fair but I wonder why they havent swapped more.

I think we should bring on Medley for one of the CBs and move to 4 at the back. Get ESR central, everything good is coming from him. Move Nelson right and Saka left. I'd even entertain one of Martinelli and John-Jules coming on for Laca. Hes had like 2 or 3 good touches so far, rest have been wasteful.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Were we?

I don't think we've been any good so far at all. Its masked by liege being absolute dogshit today.

Any other top team and this would have already been a 3:0+ affair.
Yes we were better side we playing away in absolutely shocking pitch 11 shots 4 on target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom