• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Poch said he's consider joining Arsenal but we never approached him so you owe me an apology.

Why cause I said he wouldn't join us? Actions my friend not words. He would never come here. His next move is United.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why cause I said he wouldn't join us? Actions my friend not words. He would never come here. His next move is United.

Also it's pretty clear he would consider it. And most likely the bads would outweight the goods as a result.

He would have to stuff his ears and close his eyes to not consider it until Arsenal found new one. It's human nature to think about possibilities.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
When discussing managers I said we wouldnt get Poch. We didnt.

I said he wouldnt come to us straight after Tottenham. He hasnt.

I said he would most likely hold out for the United job. Time will tell.

Regardless of whether he was approached or not my comments where based on it wont happen and that he would have more attractive offers on the table very shortly. He will.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth A, Chelsea H & Man United H is a terrible run of games in 6 days. Rotating the squad is going to be his first challenge here.

Barring injuries, the first XI can do 200 minutes in 6 days. It's just a matter of game management within the 90. Done right, the 1st XI can play the majority of all three games.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Man took a pay cut to join us as a player. Now he's coming back to try and help out in this time of need when he could have stayed and probably get the job at Citeh. He may not be who some of you wanted but you have to respect him and give him a chance.
Yep credit where its due, this is the truth. He's ambitious, now is he ruthless and will he have the owners backing, that's what I want to know.
He's brave, certainly.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No headphones :lol: do they know music make players relax?

What is it with a certain type of fan that's obsessed with 'class', 'values' and 'tradition' it's so corny, they wouldn't care about any of this stuff if Arsenal were winning. Look at how easy it was to shut them up in the summer all it took was a couple signings.

These movements are all because of bad form have nothing to do with all that sentimental nonsense. This is more embarrassing than AFTV.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
What is it with a certain type of fan that's obsessed with 'class', 'values' and 'tradition' it's so corny, they wouldn't care about any of this stuff if Arsenal were winning. Look at how easy it was to shut them up in the summer all it took was a couple signings.

These movements are all because of bad form have nothing to do with all that sentimental nonsense. This is more embarrassing than AFTV.
It's not about being sentimental, what a strange description... It's about having rules so players know where the line is. You know like at work you would be expected to tuck your shirt in and so on. Some of our players have lived far too long with no rules or boundaries. People are either doing what the f**k they want at our club or so lacking in direction confidence because there have been no rules / direction to follow or they haven't understood them clearly in the Emery case. Anyone who has managed people would know that people respond better to boundaries. That is what that is about and its totally spot on within reason. "corny" what a horrible Americanism.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom