• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not about being sentimental, what a strange description... It's about having rules so players know where the line is. You know like at work you would be expected to tuck your shirt in and so on. Some of our players have lived far to long with no rules or boundaries. People are either doing what the f**k they want at our club or so lacking in direction confidence because there have been no rules / direction to follow or they haven't understood them clearly in the Emery case. Anyone who has managed people would know that people respond better to boundaries. That is what that is about and its totally spot on within reason. "corny" what a horrible Americanism.
Agree about some points they make but nobody cares about what sleeves size they should wear and they should not put headphones this is not 70's-80's people moved with time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're now officially a bottom half of the table club as of today. People slowly starting to realise how good Wenger was. 20 years unbroken in the top 4 with 7 FA Cups is outstanding for a club spending 5th and below.

Arteta can turn this around given time. He's got a young squad but needs to drill them hard. But it's not going to happen over night.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Agree about some points they make but nobody cares about what sleeves size they should wear and they should not put headphones this is not 70's-80's people moved with time.
Yeah don't get the headphone /sleeves obsession. That is a bit weird. Players need to feel relaxed but not too relaxed I think is what I'm driving at. Hopefully new manager understand that "sentiment" if you will but it is under their umbrella to make and define those specific demands (which I bloody hope they will) , not fan groups.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We're now officially a bottom half of the table club as of today. People slowly starting to realise how good Wenger was. 20 years unbroken in the top 4 with 7 FA Cups is outstanding for a club spending 5th and below.

Arteta can turn this around given time. He's got a young squad but needs to drill them hard. But it's not going to happen over night.
Both wenger and Fergie are hard to be replaced you see why manutd are struggling to get back where they belong it's happening the same with us long rebuild will be needed

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Both wenger and Fergie are hard to be replaced you see why manutd are struggling to get back where they belong it's happening the same with us long rebuild will be needed
They were larger than life, both managerial geniuses, very difficult to expunge their persona from the fabric of the club.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why we haven't confirm his coaching staff? All we know is Round and Cana is with staff there must be 2-3 more including Freddie

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Don't take my Arteta agenda seriously for like another 6 months at least.

We care do you is the cringiest sh*t ever oh my god.

That campaign got international attention and forced Josh Kroenke to use his voice. But a man that doesnt know the name of one of our greatest legends cant acknowledge this obviously.

Let's play Aubamawang

Good. They could do with a workout before they stuff their faces with turkey. They do play boxing day so I would expect Arteta to get as many sessions in as possible. I'm sure even Wenger brought them in for the morning.

Shame bellerin is out though, that nut roast should give him plenty of nutrients without chubbing himself up. Pity he can't have goose fat roasties though. Poor lad is missing out there.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

EMZN_9cXYAAMqiy

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom