• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Which manager did you want then!?

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's Arteta gonna do, have Torreira or Guendouzi as his number 6? :lol:

Of course he rates Xhaka, every manager Xhaka has had rated him for the same reason. Let's hope Arteta can setup a structure which doesn't expose Xhaka's flaws so much.

The last two managers who rated him, lost their jobs :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What's Arteta gonna do, have Torreira or Guendouzi as his number 6? :lol:

Of course he rates Xhaka, every manager Xhaka has had rated him for the same reason. Let's hope Arteta can setup a structure which doesn't expose Xhaka's flaws so much.

Yeah Xhaka is undoubtably going to be a starter and I can see many turning on Arteta because of that, but look at our midfield options, not like he has any other choice..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka is a good player, and I do like the way he always stands up for his teammates during scraps...but it is very clear at this point, that he is not suited to English football.

Would like to see us go towards a 3 man midfield anchored by Lucas, and I think Dani could be very good in this system.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Xhaka is a good player, and I do like the way he always stands up for his teammates during scraps...but it is very clear at this point, that he is not suited to English football.

Would like to see us go towards a 3 man midfield anchored by Lucas, and I think Dani could be very good in this system.

Arteta will want someone with a good passing range as his 6 and who can start up attacks, Torreira just isn't that type of player.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
LOL, or telling Hertha to piss off. :D
If Arteta can make Xhaka more mobile and/or develop a right foot he can be a great player. The way Arteta has been talking about receiving the ball and build up play is really something that he could benefit from.

I do wonder how Xhaka would look in a more organized team like Chelsea from Conte or Juve.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka better start bucking up. Cant be flopping under a 3rd manager now. We need to make sure he stops doing stupid **** and isn't exposed all the time if were gonna keep playing this ****ing guy. Hes not been our worst performer in the last month or so, he has had good games recently so theres that.

Big call from Arteta to publicly put faith in him. Respect it. Still think Xhaka ultimately needs to be sold and replaced but if he starts playing well then cool.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom