• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Good performance but shocking final delivery from both Nelson and Saka - need Pepe on tbh. Not much impressed with Lacazette either, actually.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Saka is having his worst game so far, shown promise in the past playing in his actual position and he's only 18 still.

Nelson, on the other and, has to be better at this point. He's 20 and played a season on loan at Hoffenheim. He's not showing anything.
Don't think Saka has shown much even playing his preferred position. He clearly cannot pass or cross the ball with much quality.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Laca has been shocking at his shots, he can't shoot. Nelson isn't good enough, whether it's yet or just not good enough in general. Our crossing has been terrible. We've got to put Pepe on for Nelson, simple as that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Although I’m not his biggest fan but selling Iwobi and not replacing him was criminal.

There’s no chance Reiss Nelson would be starting if we had Iwobi.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
All his mistakes where upfield passes and crosses. He's not being criticised for his defensive ability.

I am fed up with this "play the youth" bullshit.

Yeah, play the youth when they are exceptionally good, other then that, play the ****ing experienced players and let's get on with the God damn game.

I mean again, people need to use their brains. Nobody would play Saka if our full backs were fit, however they are not. Saka is the best option for left back right now, deal with it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
For some reason, I'm quite satisfied with our game play.

The team looks dynamic.

It’s been a good performance. There are positive signs there, despite the result.

Had we seen more of this in Emery, he’d still be here.

roz

Fake News Merchant
So funny seeing you all **** off to the first 20mins then we concede and everyone and everything is shiyte.

Reactions: A_G

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is in way over his head but no one wants to say it.

Naa I strongly disagree tbh, we looked good, like genuinely and conceded what would be an expected type of goal given how bad our defense is and how little time Arteta has had.

Infact I'd say Arteta's team is looking far better than I could've expected given the short space of time he's had, so far I'm happy.

ptrcopp

I see the same old weaknesses tbh

I thought they were less obvious in the first 25 minutes. There were always players coming toward the ball when playing out, for example, and the positioning of the players, like AMN tucking into the midfield.

You could definitely see the goal coming the previous 5-10 though

ScotsGooner89

Really can’t see nelson making it. Never seen any little glimpses of anything in any of his appearances. Will be playing in championship soon, hopefully not for us.

blaze_of_glory

Anyone else having to deal with this stupid “goal rush” where they cut to a different game every two minutes and minimize ours? 90% of the time there isn’t even a goal, just a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom