• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 19

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Not sure how city are still favourites with most bookies to win the CL. Even if they go all in on it they still aren't looking all that reliable.

Reckon that all big teams can still bin them.They have small club mentality and Pep is dross in CL in recent seasons.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Whoever decided to buy Rodri and use him as a DM needs sacking.

I could have told them for nothing he’s going to struggle to adapt to playing a pivot. For Atletico he was always surrounded with cover when building from deep and had range to move forward with the ball.

Dictating as a lone operator from deep and covering for all of City’s attackers was a crazy ask.

That transfer committee played themselves.

City's transfers has been suspect for a while.. They are lucky they don't have the same limitations as most other clubs.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Henderson with EPL trophy.

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think we could do a lot worse than Coady btw, decent age and experienced. Probably cheapish as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dunno where City go tbh, their squad construction means any player they bring in has to be home grown.

They need a CB in January desperately so they can play Fernandinho as the pivot again. That means paying way over the odds for a half fit Ake or Lewis Dunk. Brutal stuff.

If Laporte isn’t back for their CL tie Hazard and Benzema will tear them to shreds.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not just a reaction to this game/season but it really is starting to feel like Pep probably doesn't stay at City for much longer. Not sure of he goes after this season but next season feels like him done with them.

TriniGunner

Nuno Espiritu Santo was my second choice to take over the coaching job at Arsenal. This Wolves team just doesn't give up and they play amazing, fast paced in your face football.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think we could do a lot worse than Coady btw, decent age and experienced. Probably cheapish as well.

I always worry about signing CB's who only ever play in a back 3, especially centrally. It's hard to know how they'd adapt to the depends of playing in a 2 for a club like Arsenal, also I think Wolves' system helps but you never know.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom