• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 19

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Dunno where City go tbh, their squad construction means any player they bring in has to be home grown.

They need a CB in January desperately so they can play Fernandinho as the pivot again. That means paying way over the odds for a half fit Ake or Lewis Dunk. Brutal stuff.

If Laporte isn’t back for their CL tie Hazard and Benzema will tear them to shreds.
I'm sure there is a retired keeper somewhere they can add to their list of homegrown players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Otamendi mustafi cost combined 80M euros. Valencia won.

6bbc24378b5e5d63c42ba8f566b5d007_L.jpg

@<<reed>>

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

60M for Cancelo and not even playing him was an absolutely ridiculous transfer as well.

It meant they now have maxed out the amount of non-homegrown players and completely f*cked themselves.

Transfer wise they’ve had some real head scratchers, the full back Hokey Cokey they’ve been doing in recent years and even the Mahrez deal were suspect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly didn't see alot of cringewothy stuff after Liverpool won CL i don't we'll see alot if they won the league

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only us and Wolves have the most draws in league 9. Wolves again having decent year

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

60M for Cancelo and not even playing him was an absolutely ridiculous transfer as well.

It meant they now have maxed out the amount of non-homegrown players and completely f*cked themselves.

Transfer wise they’ve had some real head scratchers, the full back Hokey Cokey they’ve been doing in recent years and even the Mahrez deal were suspect.
Agree, Cancelo just rides the bench all season, waste of money. Cancelo and Mendy money could have got them Koulibaly. Would have been much better spent.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Honestly didn't see alot of cringewothy stuff after Liverpool won CL i don't we'll see alot if they won the league

They won CL before and final was kinda average game,no one really talked about a lot,like in 2005.

EPL is different story.They never won and waiting for 30 years.It will be pain in ass in April when they win it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure there is a retired keeper somewhere they can add to their list of homegrown players.

:lol:

They’ve already added an extra keeper in their squad to try and get round it. Looks to me that they’re going to have overpay on an English player this month.

Praying they end up with some bum like Rice with a huge fee.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

All that money spent in the last two years yet they arguably need half a team: LB, Kompany replacement, Silva replacement, Sane replacement and Aguero replacement. Huge job for Pep if he stays on.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

PL finished before the new year, so glad I watch Serie A almost exclusively now.

Wonder if I can convince the board to relocate this club to Venice.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If they keep this up, Foden will go the same route as Sancho. How is this guy not playing when there is no De Bruyne or Silva on the pitch.

No respect for their own academy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

All that money spent in the last two years yet they arguably need half a team: LB, Kompany replacement, Silva replacement, Sane replacement and Aguero replacement. Huge job for Pep if he stays on.

Cruising to the title in 17/18 and yet they spend huge money on Mahrez when already they should have been planning for Kompany’s departure.

I can see Pep leaving this summer if they get embarrassed by Real. When Agüero and Silva are gone they could be a shambles.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom