• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 19

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All that money spent in the last two years yet they arguably need half a team: LB, Kompany replacement, Silva replacement, Sane replacement and Aguero replacement. Huge job for Pep if he stays on.

Pep, at the thought of actually building a team, in a competitive league...

giphy.gif

...to Juve he goes!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Conte did the double over Pep a few seasons ago, Nuno does the double over Pep this season.

Both play 3-4-3.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they keep this up, Foden will go the same route as Sancho. How is this guy not playing when there is no De Bruyne or Silva on the pitch.

No respect for their own academy.

It’s why Pep keeps spouting such b*llocks about him in press conferences like he wouldn’t sell for 500M and he’s the best player he’s ever worked with.

Knows he’ll playing in the Bundesliga before long if he keeps him giving him two minute cameos.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why most fans hate leeds because of thier fans? I see that on twitter most other club fans can't stand them

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool winning the league, Leeds getting promoted and us having the worst season since Maggie.

It's shaping up to be a rotten season.... but there is still time for Leeds to **** it up...

leeds_united.jpg

Can’t wait to get this beautiful kit back in the Premier :drool:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t forget Danny Mills...

ColdPoliteGenet-size_restricted.gif

And yet here we have people on this very forum, wishing that those unsavoury specimen's spiritual afterlife shall be reborn in the premier league. Absolutely despicable and filthy. It shows the degeneration of the standards we formerly had come to expect.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It did take TAA time. It wasn't until 2018 that he bore fruit. I'd say when Pool beat City 3-0 in the Champions league. Before that he was getting destroyed by wingers but Klopp persisted in him, probably also due to an injury to Clyne.
It's similar to how Bellerin properly made his breakthrough when Debuchy got injured.
Trent was still finding his way first half of last season, was often rotated with Gomez.

Basically unlike most of our boys while he was obviously more talented he had one manager’s total faith in his best position on a regular basis.

Key for young players is consistency.

Nelson started our first league game and then didn’t start another league game until Everton.

Right now he needs to be playing way more regularly than that, send him to a Leeds or Preston on loan who are crying out for a winger.

Let him get some games under his belt, we’ve mishandled him badly so far, the Hoffenheim loan last year was a banter idea.
Think we make too many excuses for our young players, TAA was persisted with because of the ridiculous flashes of talent he’d show, and regularly too. Regularly enough that they could deal with him getting rinsed by wingers, although Klopp would go with Gomez if he was particularly worried.

As much as I like Reiss he hasn’t showed anything like Trent has so not sure why he deserves the game time here. Is his loan to hoffenheim only being viewed as banter because he wasn’t good enough to earn minutes?

Jakarta

Adama Traore for most improved player of the season?

@The_Playmaker

I remember you always saying you want us to sign this brudda. I thought you were crazy since his end product was non-existent.

But damn he has turned into a BEAST!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adama Traore for most improved player of the season?

@The_Playmaker

I remember you always saying you want us to sign this brudda. I thought you were crazy since his end product was non-existent.

But damn he has turned into a BEAST!

Always like him. I thought his technique and physical ability were on another planet to everyone. He simply lacked end product which to be honest isn't even important with him as he is so destructive. I'd still love us to sign him to be honest.

He is the Mane type signing. Bring someone in from a smaller club who knows the league and is still young enough to develop. Imagine Pepe and Traore flanking a centre forward.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think we make too many excuses for our young players, TAA was persisted with because of the ridiculous flashes of talent he’d show, and regularly too. Regularly enough that they could deal with him getting rinsed by wingers, although Klopp would go with Gomez if he was particularly worried.

As much as I like Reiss he hasn’t showed anything like Trent has so not sure why he deserves the game time here. Is his loan to hoffenheim only being viewed as banter because he wasn’t good enough to earn minutes?

It was a bad loan because he needed to walk before he could run, playing for a CL team under Nagelsmann was always going to be a big ask.

Chelsea and others have been using the Championship for loans for years. I think it’s the way to go.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom