• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Even the Google mods have an agenda against you :eek:

Google just flagged a woman in dress with a crown as adultery(imagine that. That's ****ing insane) and apparently its Arsenal-mania policy to remove avatars that are flagged adultery.

Hydro 2019 - Hated by the Arsenal-mania Mods

Hydro 2020 - Hated by Arsenal-mania Mods and Arsenal-mania Tech Mods.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Google just flagged a woman in dress with a crown as adultery(imagine that. That's ****ing insane) and apparently its Arsenal-mania policy to remove avatars that are flagged adultery.

Hydro 2019 - Hated by the Arsenal-mania Mods

Hydro 2020 - Hated by Arsenal-mania Mods and Arsenal-mania Tech Mods.
Absolutely sickening

Arson Finger

Just get a win against Palace and we will very likely be tied with Tottenham in the table. Come on and get this done boys.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine if your avatar, had to be an actual picture of you...

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd love that. We'd have proper order restored. Online is the only place I don't get treated favourably because of my looks and, quite frankly, I'm ready to make ugly people feel ugly on AM.

I'd love that, would deffo think less of some posters I like on here if they were bare ugly. That's life though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Will be interesting to see how we start this game after our start against Leeds on Monday.
Players will be knackered and will get battered I feel. Score line might not reflect that but I’m expecting us to get bullied, out worked, severely tested against Palace.

Roy is doing a brilliant job, proven himself to be a very good manager.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Biggest test under Arteta this. Doesn’t get anymore gritty than a nasty early Saturday visit to selhurst park.

You say this but Crystal Palace have around 11 first team injuries with no recognised LB, missing CBs and very weak in midfield. Roy said in all his time managing he's never seen an injury crisis as bad as this.

Where as Arteta has had a full week with the squad now and we have some players coming back. Anything less than a win will be a concern.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You say this but Crystal Palace have around 11 first team injuries with no recognised LB, missing CBs and very weak in midfield. Roy said in all his time managing he's never seen an injury crisis as bad as this.

Where as Arteta has had a full week with the squad now and we have some players coming back. Anything less than a win will be a concern.
Thanks for the update, I didn’t know any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom