• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Changed her mind? :lol: Did she know you live in Ilford? If so... she probably thought you were too thirsty. PM me her details and I'll make her get in touch.
It’s a long complex story but she basically wanted to become the main ting and not ‘give it up too easily’ thinking I’d hang around. Little did she know that man don’t appreciate time wasters and I told her as much. :lol:

This Ilford thing needs to stop btw. :lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Anyone been to or know what Deptford is like? I heard is absolutely grim but I have to go there next month for an assessment. Do I need to bring my flicky or nah?
Deptford is developing fast. I've been rolling through there quite a bit just before xmas, and there are some really nice places along the creek. The rich are buying up all the new expensive developments. You've still got the old Deptford there which is grimy as ****, but just stick to the bright sides. Just a small shank will do.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Deptford is developing fast. I've been rolling through there quite a bit just before xmas, and there are some really nice places along the creek. The rich are buying up all the new expensive developments. You've still got the old Deptford there which is grimy as ****, but just stick to the bright sides. Just a small shank will do.
Good old gentrification

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin came back from an ACL injury. There has been a lot of talk recently that players are rushed back too fast from ACL's in a lot of sports, which affects their future performance standards.

As AMN is playing well we aren't desperate to get Bellerin back tbh, I'd rather have only 1 senior RB but get a more fit Bellerin once he returns

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mikel confirm there no new injures and Bellerin won't play against Crystal Palace.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta scored his first gaol in English football against Palace, all the way back in 2005...

...Mikel's hair gives him his powers

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You'd have seen it happening long ago as a Brixton lad. How long as that massive KFC got on the corner of Coldharbour? When that goes, it's officially the end!
My office is literally 30 seconds from there. I can confirm that it won't be going anywhere.

Brixton station is such a weird area, loads of typical gentrification by-product hipster types going to the O2 academy but take one left turn and you'll see a nitty on crutches smoking crack with his bucket hat pulled down to his nose.

True story by the way.:lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
My office is literally 30 seconds from there. I can confirm that it won't be going anywhere.

Brixton station is such a weird area, loads of typical gentrification by-product hipster types going to the O2 academy but take one left turn and you'll see a nitty on crutches smoking crack with his bucket hat pulled down to his nose.

True story by the way.:lol:
I've seen them sucking off the free bt wifi hub outside the KFC. As the area 'progresses', they are becoming gimmicks. I think the mayor of Lambeth might be paying for their crack so Brixton doesn't completely lose it's charm.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
MATCH STATS

Head-to-head

Crystal Palace are unbeaten in the past three league meetings, winning one and drawing two.

However, Arsenal have lost just two of their 19 away league matches at Palace (W10, D7).

There have been 23 goals scored in the last five league
encounters.

Crystal Palace

If Crystal Palace win they will equal their Premier League club record of 31 points after 22 matches.

They have lost only one of their past eight league matches (W3, D4).

Defeat by Derby in the FA Cup last week ended Palace's three-game unbeaten home run (W2, D1).

The Eagles have lost only one of their 13 league fixtures against the teams below them in the table this season (W6, D6).

Games involving Palace have produced 42 goals, the fewest in the division.

Connor Wickham has been involved in two goals in just 60
league minutes this term; he has one goal and one assist.

Arsenal

They are unbeaten in five away matches in all competitions since the sacking of Unai Emery (W1, D4).

Arsenal's 27-point total is their lowest after 21 games of a top-flight season since 1982-83, when they also had 27.

The Gunners could win three successive games in all
competitions for the first time since September.
They have kept clean sheets in three of their past five
matches in league and cup.

Arsenal have won just one of 10 matches against other clubs currently in the top half of the table (D4, L5).

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored eight of Arsenal's 11 away league goals.

Head coach Mikel Arteta won all five of his league appearances as a player against Crystal Palace.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watching the game on replay , have to say there are three guys that need a lot of work on when to dribble and when to pass . Going to get take a bit to integrate them into a structure.

Also think that Ainsley is a really important cog in makeing us play Arteta ball .
Been really surprised how well he's settled into the RB roll in recent games. No longer the understudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom