• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Worst game I've seen Mings have. Still would take a punt on him though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool couldn’t pass through teams like City though, I much prefer their style to Liverpool’s

You prefer when City play on top of their game and when they smash opponent.Sometimes happens that teams know to defend against them and they had bad day.They play like crap than.

Liverpool is more consistent in their game and having edge in mentality imo.Think that they also have more variations in their game-play than City.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Hope Pep just plays his best team vs Madrid without his usual hipster tactical experiments.

Reckon that City will play much worse because of their mentality and they play against recorders in CL.If they can rid of that,reckon that they will win it.Bernabeu is not so tough away ground atm.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You prefer when City play on top of their game and when they smash opponent.Sometimes happens that teams know to defend against them and they had bad day.They play like crap than.

Liverpool is more consistent in their game and having edge in mentality imo.Think that they also have more variations in their game-play than City.
Liverpool don’t play amazing every week do they? They’ve edged so many games due to penalties or just doing enough to win.

City’s top level is more attractive than Liverpool imo.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
KDB is going to break Henry’s record by about 5 assists I think. So many records are being stripped from us this year ffs :facepalm:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool don’t play amazing every week do they? They’ve edged so many games due to penalties or just doing enough to win.

City’s top level is more attractive than Liverpool imo.

Don't know mate,think that Liverpool's game is better overall.

Not talking about style of football ( attractive vs boring ),that's something different and City probably play more attractive than Liverpool.

LG10

Worst game I've seen Mings have. Still would take a punt on him though.
He’d be a 50M punt though, English premium and all. If villa get relegated the price could be good. Not sure he’s good enough for a big club though, doesn’t suit a high line and don’t think he’d compliment saliba well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't know mate,think that Liverpool's game is better overall.

Not talking about style of football ( attractive vs boring ),that's something different and City probably play more attractive than Liverpool.
I am talking about style of play though, that’s all I ever meant by the original comment.

LG10

Mendy and cancelo aren’t good defensively but in these sorts of games having both of them is just unfair

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom