• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Friday January 10
20:00 Sheffield Utd v West Ham Sky

Saturday January 11
12:30 Crystal Palace v Arsenal BT
15:00 Chelsea v Bunrley
15:00 Everton v Brighton
15:00 Leicester v Southampton
15:00 Man Utd v Norwich
15:00 Wolves v Newcastle
17:30 Tottenham v Liverpool Sky

Sunday January 12
14:00 Bournemouth v Watford Sky
16:30 Aston Villa v Man City Sky

GDeep™

League is very weak
West Ham would’ve got battered in this game if Pellegrini was still in charge.

Moyes hasn’t conceded a goal, imagine not rating him. He’s British though, so no love from AM.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Snodgrass! Westham tie. Felipe Anderson is one of those talented players that manage to irritate you because he could be at a very different level if he really applied himself..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a disgusting decision that shoulder to shoulder no way that foul. harsh on Westham.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
even worse dont know where rice supposed to but his hands in this situation. maybe i should have to watch is in slow motion lol
Yeah it wasn't intentional but his hand put the ball in his path and helped him beat the defender.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Intent on the handball is irrelevant. That's just how the law is written whether you think it's crap or otherwise.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Against Fulham :rofl:

giphy.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
West Ham would’ve got battered in this game if Pellegrini was still in charge.

Moyes hasn’t conceded a goal, imagine not rating him. He’s British though, so no love from AM.

Think that British managers are underrated and overrated at same time.

People kinda make big hype because of EPL,but at the same time they weren't managers in some other countries to judge their real quality.They don't need to leave this league at this point tbf.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really like Haller btw, such a useful player to half, players of his mold are extremely underrated.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The biggest problem with officiating in the PL is the lack of consistency.

It seems to change on a weekly basis, some referees just make up the rules as they go on, it's really frustrating.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom