• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Coutinho is elite, would take him in a hearbeat. Would finally mean that we have some elite creativity after seven years in the dessert in that department, so to speak!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great to see we keep linked with during worldwide pandemic seem journalists having good contacts while sitting in home specially john cross new article every hour

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting. I was listening to Carragher I think, he said if transfers were purely based on fitness tests then most will fall through because players in general tend to have enough of a doubt over some part of their body. There is always a bad ankle, a dodgy knee etc to kill a multi million transfer if you want, he said clubs are always overlooking these tests and risking it, otherwise no deal would be done.

Betis done that with Fekir and it’s paying off. Since 2014, one season aside, Fekir has always played around 30 or more league games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fekir is obese. You lot never learn.

We need pace and power, 6ft 2 lads throughout the team, recreating the invincibles should always be the aim.

Big, black and beautiful.

I like us to admit Xhaka as our midfield general has failed big time and go out and sign some proper midfielder instead! But I think Arteta will stick with him for one more year at least to see if he can work something with him.

I fear Arteta will be let down if he put to much trust into current players. Majority of them should be binned.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Imo i think this crop of players could work out pretty nice when Arteta gets fully warmed up. Most of them only played under Emery who was totally lost, and under Wenger who had lost the plot a long time ago. Not a bad squad at all, bar the back line, when i think about it. Dont think that much is needed in the market!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The hate for Coutinho never gets any more logical. He can shoot from distance and score which, after years of watching players passing it sideways, AM seems to resent.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Coutinho would be a brilliant signing provided that he is motivated. Fekir was exciting a couple of years ago - I'm not sure how is an option over Ceballos as they are very different players. Mkhi and Özil out with Coutinho in would be immense.

Dembele is a pipe dream, but I dare to dream.

-----------------Torreria----Ceballos---------------
--Pepe-----------------Coutinho---------Dembele--
-------------------------CF-----------------------------

GDeep™

League is very weak
Coutinho would be a brilliant signing provided that he is motivated. Fekir was exciting a couple of years ago - I'm not sure how is an option over Ceballos as they are very different players. Mkhi and Özil out with Coutinho in would be immense.

Dembele is a pipe dream, but I dare to dream.

-----------------Torreria----Ceballos---------------
--Pepe-----------------Coutinho---------Dembele--
-------------------------CF-----------------------------
Imagine spending 150-200M for that line up. No thanks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The hate for Coutinho never gets any more logical. He can shoot from distance and score which, after years of watching players passing it sideways, AM seems to resent.
His scoring record is poor as is his general play. You’re acting like he’s Frank Lampard or something, scoring every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom