• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
96080948_10157999765742713_5657399461379309568_o.jpg

New FIFA celebration ?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

To be remembered as one of the greatest in football. I heard of Özil long before I heard of Arsenal, tbh.

Erlis

Arsenal were founded in 1886. Özil was born in 1989.
Proud of ignorance.

I must admit that I didn't have a lot of knowledge about Arsenal until recently. Didn't watch Premier League, didn't care what is happening . I of course heard of Arsenal but didn't know a lot about them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You seem very calm and relaxed, @Erlis... You see what not watching that dim-witted clogger does for you? Drop the fraud and embrace a better life.

Edit: Drop this fraud as well.

Erlis

You seem very calm and relaxed, @Erlis... You see what not watching that dim-witted clogger does for you? Drop the fraud and embrace a better life.

Edit: Drop this fraud as well.

Nah, I think it is all a result of this two-month lockdown. Having had enough time to meditate, I have come to a conclusion that is the people...people are the ones that I cannot stand.

Now on a serious note, I hope you and your families are all well. Hopefully all this will be behind us soon.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His goals and assists are on par with Cesc and he’s won more trophies than probably 90% of anyone who has played for this club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People crying about when he’ll leave. He’ll leave when he wants. Arteta will start him next season too I bet. Who knows, a decent season and he might get an extension as he’ll be accepting reduced wages.

These are Arsenal servants, who we should always appreciate.

say yes

forum master baiter
His goals and assists are on par with Cesc and he’s won more trophies than probably 90% of anyone who has played for this club.
This isn’t as bad as all that “better stats than Cesc” nonsense you used to post, however it’s still rubbish.

Cesc’ career here was more productive than Mesut’s even if you include the years where Cesc was a teenager breaking out at CM. Post 2007 (Cesc’s breakout season) it’s not even close.

Still, it’s good to see you’re making progress. Tried once, failed once, no matter. Try again, fail again, fail better.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Very true.

Özil has actually slighty better numbers if you exclude the time since the biggest disgrace of this club, Bumnai, took over.

Cesc 160 minutes per g/a at Arsenal

Özil 154 minutes per g/a at Arsenal during Wenger's time.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Very true.

Özil has actually slighty better numbers if you exclude the time since the biggest disgrace of this club, Bumnai, took over.

Cesc 160 minutes per g/a at Arsenal

Özil 154 minutes per g/a at Arsenal during Wenger's time.
We've been over this argument in great detail recently and it was settled emphatically once and for all. Only a total gonk would bother going over it again. Go back a few pages and don't waste another post on the subject.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We've been over this argument in great detail recently and it was settled emphatically once and for all. Only a total gonk would bother going over it again. Go back a few pages and don't waste another post on the subject.

I just posted the numbers. They're pretty identical(even if you include his last 1,5 seasons). No interest in going back a few pages, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom