• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What is the point in debating with someone who has "Özil is god" in the bio under their posts. You're not going to get anywhere debating with a fanboy.

Last edited:
Reactions: roz

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
My good friend's cousin is Özil's hardresser and one of his best friends (he's also Turkish). My friend has had a few dinners with Özil and his family in the past.

Apparently Özil and his people have lost all interest in Arsenal. He feels quite sour towards the club. This shows how crafty this guy's agent is considering his IG post, but he has been taking this propoganda **** way too far over the line.

I dont get how someone wouldnt see that whats going on here isnt right. He shouldnt always be postic cryptic messages on IG. Özil and his people clearly think they are bigger than the club (queue the ***** who will come in and say he actually is).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My good friend's cousin is Özil's hardresser and one of his best friends. My friend has had a few dinners with Özil and his family in the past.

Apparently Özil and his people have lost all interest in Arsenal. He feels quite sour towards the club. This shows how crafty this guy's agent is considering his IG post, but he has been taking this propoganda **** way too far over the line.

I dont get how someone wouldnt see that whats going on here isnt right. He shouldnt always be postic cryptic messages on IG. Özil and his people clearly think they are bigger than the club (queue the ***** who will come in and say he actually is).

Mes is playing the maytr, while also being the highest paid person at the club...it's kinda funny :lol:

vantoure

My good friend's cousin is Özil's hardresser and one of his best friends (he's also Turkish). My friend has had a few dinners with Özil and his family in the past.

:lol:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
What is the point in debating with someone who has "Özil is god" in the bio under their posts. You're not going to get anywhere debating with a fanboy.

no point ..

the money the club paid luiz, mari and soares makes Özil seem like a bargain.

roz

Fake News Merchant

I’m not surprised man. Its pretty obvious to the sane people.

The guy is grade A bellend. Could take a dump on the doorstep of the Emirates and people would still find a way to blame it on literally anything else.

Get all these ****ing parasites out of our club.
Poison everywhere from owner to board to players. Sick of it. The Özil lackeys can follow him to Istanbul or wherever he ends up

kash2

I’m not surprised man. Its pretty obvious to the sane people.

The guy is grade A bellend. Could take a dump on the doorstep of the Emirates and people would still find a way to blame it on literally anything else.

Get all these ****ing parasites out of our club.
Poison everywhere from owner to board to players. Sick of it. The Özil lackeys can follow him to Istanbul or wherever he ends up

team got is arse handed to it in an embarassingly one sided defeat playing with a midfield that was like a damp dishcloth...and the moaning is about the one player that didnt play ... only at arsenal

roz

Fake News Merchant
team got is arse handed to it in an embarassingly one sided defeat playing with a midfield that was like a damp dishcloth...and the moaning is about the one player that didnt play ... only at arsenal
Respond to my previous posts on this topic and I shall engage in this discussion. For the benefit of everyone else here I’m trying to not go in circles.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The funny thing is in a country like mine where people watch world cups & ucl(now days) while claiming to be 'football fans' know more about Özil than Arsenal ffs. I know people who started supporting(& I use the term very loosely here) Arsenal after we signed Özil. Even now people would ask me at times how Özil is playing when he doesn’t even start for us. In many countries Özil is bigger than Arsenal ffs. That's why you get these fanboys here.
& the only reason for that is Özil is a muslim.... There I said it

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
you are weird.. you hated the one manager that stayed loyal ...and the one star that stays loyal .. anyone would think you want the club to fail.
This is absolute gold coming from you. You support every player that is detrimental to the clubs success. I know it's only because you're just contrarian, trouble making forum debris, but it still stands.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's about his apparent lack of application (again) and the quotes from Arteta, you pillock. We all know he didn't play. This is where we discuss stuff related to Özil.

kash2

This is absolute gold coming from you. You support every player that is detrimental to the clubs success. I know it's only because you're just contrarian, trouble making forum debris, but it still stands.
back at you. you probably love guendouzi / emery

kash2

It's about his apparent lack of application (again) and the quotes from Arteta, you pillock. We all know he didn't play. This is where we discuss stuff related to Özil.
lack of application? in a game he didnt play? only at arsenal

roz

Fake News Merchant
15.75 million in wages since the season began. For 1 goal and 2 assists. No wonder David Luiz has the hump, no wonder Saka’s holding out for more cash either

kash2

15.75 million in wages since the season began. For 1 goal and 2 assists. No wonder David Luiz has the hump, no wonder Saka’s holding out for more cash either
the hairdresser calculate and tell you that figure? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom