• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
One of only three players not to take a paycut due to corona too.
Whether you think its right or wrong they took the paycut they all deserve a bit of respect for showing solidarity and humility in a difficult time. Then you get Özil.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
In training, and prior to the City game. Why do you continue to be obtuse?

lack of application in training and prior to the city game? did his barber tell you this? :rofl:

man...this is beyond parody. after a spanking by man city, this is what you come up with., that Özil didnt apply himself in training? :frustrated:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Kash been smoking too much kush
someone was also saying that the reason luiz got paid crazy $$$ for his kamikaze stint at Arsenal is Özil ... :rofl:

seems raul, edu, vinai etc just had to pay poor luiz whatever he demanded, because ... Özil ..:eek:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What? The information I had didn’t suit your agenda?

I’m saying what I have heard from someone who’s essentially in Özil’s circles, are you star struck or something? I know Özil is a messiah to you but he knows normal people too you know.

roz

Fake News Merchant
What? The information I had didn’t suit your agenda?

I’m saying what I have heard from someone who’s essentially in Özil’s circles, are you star struck or something? I know Özil is a messiah to you but he knows normal people too you know.
Its jealous rage, wouldn’t worry. These guys probably scour the rubbish bins of the clubs Özil goes too in hope of finding his sloppy NOS balloon to jack into later

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
My good friend's cousin is Özil's hardresser and one of his best friends (he's also Turkish). My friend has had a few dinners with Özil and his family in the past.

Apparently Özil and his people have lost all interest in Arsenal. He feels quite sour towards the club. This shows how crafty this guy's agent is considering his IG post, but he has been taking this propoganda **** way too far over the line.
This is the kind of content I come on A-M for. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom