• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Yeah I'm not saying he's a good player because I can't really make a judgement I am just assuming there's a group of scouts in the club who think he's good enough.

Is there something dodgy going on? I won't look into that stuff tbh.

We just sacked all our scouts.

And even if they were still here. Have you seen our recruitment in defense lately? It's terrible. And now it's just got worse.

Southampton was happy that Soares was leaving. They were expecting him to go down divisions or abroad to Russia and play there.

Lucky him to get 4-year deal here until he is 33 years old.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Edu said these signings are part of a plan he and Arteta have set out.

My guess is these are pre Arteta plans and he’s just going along with them.

Edu is massively putting a dent into his invincibles reputation.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Edu said these signings are part of a plan he and Arteta have set out.

My guess is these are pre Arteta plans and he’s just going along with them.

Edu is massively putting a dent into his invincibles reputation.

Honestly, you have to separate things. The warning signs were there before he joined.

So many great players were **** football execs, managers, etc.

El Duderino

I think if it bottoms out that badly next year the Kroenkes will surely step in and clean house.

There's no cleaning house here without putting serious money in and they won't do that.

Hopefully the share value gets to a point where they consider selling.

Reading what he said about the 4 contract extensions you might think Edu is stupid. Or that he thinks the fans are stupid which is probably more true because there were many posters here who actually think Mari is good enough and that Luiz was having a good season under Arteta. :rofl::lol:

Raul : What bum player do you think we can sign next and the fans will still defend that signing?
Edu : I'm not sure anymore, their standard has dropped so low man. Should we go for Fraser?
Vinai : I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reading what he said about the 4 contract extensions you might think Edu is stupid. Or that he thinks the fans are stupid which is probably more true because there were many posters here who actually think Mari is good enough and that Luiz was having a good season under Arteta. :rofl::lol:

Raul : What bum player do you think we can sign next and the fans will still defend that signing?
Edu : I'm not sure anymore, their standard has dropped so low man. Should we go for Fraser?
Vinai : I have no idea what I'm doing here.
Vinai has been barred, he’s in rehab in West London.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's no cleaning house here without putting serious money in and they won't do that.

Hopefully the share value gets to a point where they consider selling.

Binning off the executives and actually conducting a search and doing due diligence shouldn’t be too hard or expensive.

Reactions: roz

El Duderino

Binning off the executives and actually conducting a search and doing due diligence shouldn’t be too hard or expensive.

But their track record is appaling. They are hands off owners, so either Josh comes here full time or none of these are happening properly.

Playing devil's advocate here, but maybe Josh pushed the Pepe deal? We had absolutely no money and it all started when he was with the Bumigos during pre-season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was happy when we appoint Edu ex player who knows the club and winner but that all not working well because he still wants us keep Luiz and Cedric and in fact we start dealing with kia when he appointed its worry me.

Brett

Luiz, Mustafi, Saliba, Mari, Chambers or Holding next seasons cb's I guess.

I think Sokratis and one more CB will leave in the summer.

These 3 are glorified ponzi schemers. Shambolic midfield, awful signings, willian number 1 target. I would like to apologize to Sven for doubting him when he left

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The annoying thing is Raul could have been a big asset in the structure originally set up. We were missing aspects of what be brings dating back to when Dein left.

Worrying amount of people around the club overpromoted after an unplanned exit or brought into key positions with zero experience.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Where is that little rent boy @OnlyOne ? He’s gone quiet over the last 24 hours.

Normally he’s here gagging on Raul.

Who you calling a rent boy you little Jimmy Saville wannabe?

I've said Raul has a chance to save this summer and if he doesn't he can go f*ck himself.

I'm actually out in the sun being a normal person unlike all these corpses on AM.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Really pleased with the move to tie down the three deals. Luiz adds much needed experience to our back line and fits the way Arteta intends to play, Mari has talent and will grow into his role and Cedric offers much needed backup to Bellerin.

Fantastic work by the club but the idiots here won’t see it. I’m sure we will supplement this work by moving on one or two of the surplus centre backs and bringing in one more quality name. Plus, the impending arrival of Saliba. I’m excited

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom