• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Arsenal media journalist have bit of agenda against Raul i don't know what the reason? Maybe he isn't friendly as Ivan but they need to grow and stick being journalists

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Something else like extending Luiz and making Soares and Mari permanent for 4 years? Isn't that enough?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Imagine thinking Raul and Edu are doing a good job and that Kia's involvement is not shady at all :lol:.

Arseblog's post today makes a good point, imagine this was not Arsenal, but Imaginary FC and put our business in the past week and the close relationship between all the parties on its table.

You'd be sure something shady is going on. But since it's Arsenal we all believe "daddy raul"?

gamechannel

Really pleased with the move to tie down the three deals. Luiz adds much needed experience to our back line and fits the way Arteta intends to play, Mari has talent and will grow into his role and Cedric offers much needed backup to Bellerin.

Fantastic work by the club but the idiots here won’t see it. I’m sure we will supplement this work by moving on one or two of the surplus centre backs and bringing in one more quality name. Plus, the impending arrival of Saliba. I’m excited

David Luiz at $130k per week is not a good signing specially the fact that he can't be trusted as a starter and its a very expensive deal for a backup.

Cedric is 29. Theres no wisdom in giving a backup a 4 year contract. Arsenal bid against themselves here.

Mari didn't have suitors lining up outside his door that Arsenal couldn't wait until after the season to figure out what they wanted to do. Even if the buying option was to expire, his value wouldn't be any higher considering he's hardly kicked a ball in the last 6 months.

On all 3 deals, we bid against ourselves when we have far more important deals to renew in Auba and Saka.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So agent fees only went up by 20% despite our spending increasing by 100%. Well well well......Let’s see people spin that one (they undoubtedly will).

MikeVinna

Established Member
The Cedric deal still blows my mind. Reeks of something fishy going on. I just don’t get it. If you really want to sign him why not for a year or two. Where the **** else could he really go?!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Really pleased with the move to tie down the three deals. Luiz adds much needed experience to our back line and fits the way Arteta intends to play, Mari has talent and will grow into his role and Cedric offers much needed backup to Bellerin.

Fantastic work by the club but the idiots here won’t see it. I’m sure we will supplement this work by moving on one or two of the surplus centre backs and bringing in one more quality name. Plus, the impending arrival of Saliba. I’m excited

Bloodbather

Established Member

Agents will always capitalize on gullible management, they're looking to maximize the interests of themselves and their clients. What you do is to not be gullible, actually have responsible people who won't stand for agent shenanigans. It appears we not only lack that type of personnel but might actually have people who are in cahoots with certain agents. Absolute joke.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The figures speak for themselves. Agents fees are amortised over the length of the contract just like transfer fees. Our agent fees only went up by £2m and yet we’re to believe Kia got £6m for the Luiz deal (£6m amortised over a one year contract is £6m). Did the agents for Saliba, Tierney and Pepe pay us? Maybe we didn’t have to pay the agents for the Mari and Soares loans?

Amy Lawrence has been exposed, as has the Raul paying his agent mates handsomely conspiracy theory.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom