• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

He may have developed into a world class player if he started his career with Arteta here. But sadly, Emery developed him into headless chicken and I doubt he will change much.

So anything above 40 should be enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But also i want Arteta be fair he praise Bellerin but on pitch since mikel appointed Bellerin continues be s**t.

Last edited:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Why not? Roca maybe I'd see the hesitation with but Sangare can come in as back up to Partey while he has great potential.
I think Roca would struggle with the pace and physicality of the league. Liked him last year but have gone off him as I read up on him a little. Sangare would be a fine addition as a talented 6, but if we lose Torreira as well I would rather go for an immediate starter as holding midfielder. My shout would be Laimer from Leipzig, or maybe even Tolisso if he is indeed available.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think Roca would struggle with the pace and physicality of the league. Liked him last year but have gone off him as I read up on him a little. Sangare would be a fine addition as a talented 6, but if we lose Torreira as well I would rather go for an immediate starter as holding midfielder. My shout would be Laimer from Leipzig, or maybe even Tolisso if he is indeed available.
Tolisso is a box to box player though. Laimer I know nothing of. But I doubt Sangare would cost a lot with Toulouse getting relegated and if not Roca then with funds from AMN, Xhaka, Torreira can could into funding a starting holding midfielder too. That's a long shot though. Tolisso if he isn't screwed after injuries for B2B would be an upgrade on what we have.

Gunners1616

The team is so full of deadwoods and average players and some fans are still ok with selling one our best young player. He isn't even near his potential and he is already international and ranked high in the most valuable U21 list (12th at 40M£).

Imagine if he starts getting few assists and few goals. His value would easily go through the roof. We should extend his contract and let him grow. Just remember his match last year at Chelsea's. He was beasting.

Obviously he is a little jerk but come on we've seen much worse. And this team need players with character. And just like Torreira or Xhaka he can be much better if he is next to a guy like Partey. The goal should be to get Partey without losing Matteo.

There are more than enough players to sell to get the funds for Partey... Starting with Lacazette, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Mustafi, Sokratis etc... or even Aubam' if he's not extending.

Last edited:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Would be a bad move unless it’s for crazy money. The fact that we're giving contracts to bums and willing to sell one of the brightest youngsters is sad really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom