• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He had his problems at Lorient, that’s why we got him cheap. Just shows how bad the culture was here that this gimp carried it on here. Kick up the arse to Aubameyang and Lacazette who indulged him as well.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
He isn't that good tbh, whenever I hear people praise him they always allude to him never hiding and always 'showing for the ball' rather than what he actually does when he gets it.
Basically Flamini with a worse attitude, and a worse haircut.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We need more committed and hard workers like Tierney, Saka, Martinelli etc who are willing to give 110% and less players like Guendouzi and Lacazette who are constantly clowning around regardless of the manager.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
How was he cheap? Most report a 7-8m fee & on 40k.... for a Ligue 2 player? I cant thing of others on that scale.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need more committed and hard workers like Tierney, Saka, Martinelli etc who are willing to give 110% and less players like Guendouzi and Lacazette who are constantly clowning around regardless of the manager.
Martinelli is the type of lad we want.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

NINTCHDBPICT000454434685-e1544137082387.jpg

My favourite Guendouzi memory.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

guendouzi.gif

Remember this L against Watford earlier in the season?

:lol: That backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom