• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Well someone's bound to touch on the subject but dean's been baiting partey as done and guendo as a make way....

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Inter Milan and Atletico both want him according to my sauces in Lebanon.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
The hype for this guy is wild. He hasn't progressed since he's joined here and fans believe this guy has world class POTENTIAL. Obviously there's something I must be missing when I watch him play because I don't get the hype. Swap for Partey would be an AMAZING DEAL.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I get death threats for posting Alexis Bernard but Camden is fine? I despise Arsenal-Mania.com.

You do you my man, you have big support on here! No surprise that the liberal dem...usual suspects brings you down whilst posting LAME STREAM FAKE NEWS SAUSCES!

Reactions: A_G

Gunners1616

Training alone since Brighton? I wonder what he said to Arteta.

This is really not the best way to sell a young talent. Just keep him in team for the last few matches and sell him if you really can't manage him. But isolating him can only drive down his valuation.

Still think he can make it at a high level. Hopefully he'll find a better situation at another big club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's mean he didn't even apologized since the Brighton game because players do make mistakes and have awful attitude but training alone since then is too much

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Does anyone think it's possible the club is actively trying to get rid of Mislintat's players/influence? Maybe it's a coincidence but Guendouzi looks like he's leaving, Torreria has spoken about leaving several times, Soktratis losing his place to Mustafi and it looks like Mavrapanos is getting the loan treatment till his contract ends or someone buys him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He remind me of balotelli very talented but attitude ruin his career still early for matteo

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If he doesnt want to get on board let him rot or sell him for what we think he is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom