• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 109,942

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It'll be Saka or Willock on for Laca most likely, maybe Pepe gets subbed at some point too. Very unlikely we will see Nelson at all today, although I hold out hope he can come on and play well. Auba then shifts to the middle when subs are made. Do we change shape when that happens?

Interesting, lots of questions.

Also, not sure why people are so worried about Bellerin - he's been decent his last couple of games so I'm not too fussed about him starting. I'm anxious for the game!

Super happy I can actually watch it, but also soo tense already - going to define my mood for a few days ..

Mmh, I always wondered about a Auba-Pepe front two. You'd have pepe closer to goal and I'd imagine it could work quite well.

Hou Yifan with massive mouse slip against Kateryna Lango in armageddon in women speeds chess championship. Disgusting.

Everyone I favor is losing today.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
No it doesnt. I’d like us to shift Sokratis on in the summer. Kola is essentially a similar player, but left footed and younger. Wonder if he can really adapt to this position though.

I appreciate Sok because he has been blunt with that he wants to leave if he does not get played. Should be pretty easy to shift him.

Trofton

All you guys hyping about Pepe starting let’s see what he does I predict he does **** all for 65 mins gets subbed for nelson or Saka

hope he proves me wrong

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Son and Kane are big game players, Lacazette and Aubameyang are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom