• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City CL Ban Overturned

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why is Pep behaving like a bald 15 year old...odd man.

Somebody needs to work out Arsène's transfer net spend every season from 1997-2005.
On average the net spend was 12/13M each season. Couple of seasons it was minus or even.

Over those 8 years, in total, about 80M next spend.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nothing wrong with that. Not long after Wenger came we were one of the highest spending clubs in Europe. Bought some great players and rode the wave. Got 3 EPL titles too. That dragged in the supporters, particularly the youngsters.

But they weren't Wenger's finest hours. It's all those years after 2004 where he still got top 4 on **** all. Shame our fans never understood that and took him down.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta was defending these ****s. :frustrated:

Glad Liverpool won the league, I’ll be backing whoever challenges these ****s from now on.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Mourinho's upset now he's at a club spending 6th:

“I don’t understand the process, I don’t know what is going on. A club like Newcastle with a new owner, if there is no Financial Fair Play he will be free to do what he wants, to spend what he wants, to get the best players in the world if he can afford that. Without hiding anything.”

LMAO

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Pep gassing after they buss case with the FFP breach and had their ban overturned.

I didn’t think the ban would stick myself. Interesting Pep has basically admitted he’s a chequebook manager.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mourinho's upset now he's at a club spending 6th:

“I don’t understand the process, I don’t know what is going on. A club like Newcastle with a new owner, if there is no Financial Fair Play he will be free to do what he wants, to spend what he wants, to get the best players in the world if he can afford that. Without hiding anything.”

LMAO

The irony, Chelsea set the precedent for this and he was one of the main culprits. Chelsea were the only ones with money like that back then and it was even more grotesque.

I don't think I want to watch football anymore, it's all so bleak.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The irony, Chelsea set the precedent for this and he was one of the main culprits. Chelsea were the only ones with money like that back then and it was even more grotesque.

I don't think I want to watch football anymore, it's all so bleak.
He's never been at club like Sp**s. He's like a fish out of water not being able to turn over all the dross in one window. Imagine Pep at Bournmouth or Klopp at Norwich. There's actually posters on here who think they'd finish in the top 4 ffs.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's never been at club like Sp**s. He's like a fish out of water not being able to turn over all the dross in one window. Imagine Pep at Bournmouth or Klopp at Norwich. There's actually posters on here who think they'd finish in the top 4 ffs.

People on this forum say some really stupid things to discredit Wenger, I still can't believe how many posters personally hate you because you believe the more expensive a team the more likely they are to win trophies :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Arteta was defending these ****s. :frustrated:

Glad Liverpool won the league, I’ll be backing whoever challenges these ****s from now on.
part of a deal - in return Pep will field a crap side in the FA Cup semi

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom