• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sarr looks very raw compared to Mane though.

Mentioned him when we played his team in the EL, think he would’ve had a better season than Pepe now, but if he’s got a higher ceiling I don’t know.
It’s a actually 8 G/A, got tricked by transfermarkt.

Still, if Watford go down I’d guess they’d sell at £20-30m. His pace last night was unbelievable, not seen anything like it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Said he’d have been a Pepe upgrade all season. Glad to see another quality poster has finally come round as well.

He’s had a tough situation, multiple managers for a sh*te team in a new country. If they go down we should be all over him like Hydro on a puffin.
It’s a risky signing I think but could pay off big time.

Type of signing we need to be looking at, especially with Martinelli out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal aren’t selling Mustafi and Özil either, both will see out their deals for the sign on fee and wage next summer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Your tweet more important mate

Which tweet?

Also considering they're pretty much the same age, would people consider selling Emi IF he is unhappy and wants proper first team football? He's probably going to add a very good sum to his value. Good keepers are hard to come by and I think if someone came in with an offer between 20-30 million we should let him go.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Which tweet?

Also considering they're pretty much the same age, would people consider selling Emi IF he is unhappy and wants proper first team football? He's probably going to add a very good sum to his value. Good keepers are hard to come by and I think if someone came in with an offer between 20-30 million we should let him go.
The clear out one if true thats nearly 85m right there. Id keep Martinez though it has been a long time since we had two decent keepers.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The clear out one if true thats nearly 85m right there. Id keep Martinez though it has been a long time since we had two decent keepers.

Yeah, not even like its dross that would be hard to sell either. Minus Özil and Mustafi of course.

Laca - £30M
AMN - £18M
Guendouzi - £32M

Özil and Mustafi would take like 23m a year off the wage books ffs. But doubt they'll go.

Like you say its a good £80M to work with just from sales.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Sarr is exciting but super Raw. Wanted him 18 months ago but now I suspect the fee would be too great, as I think Watford will stay up (cos we'll send Villa down).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, not even like its dross that would be hard to sell either. Minus Özil and Mustafi of course.

Laca - £30M
AMN - £18M
Guendouzi - £32M

Özil and Mustafi would take like 23m a year off the wage books ffs. But doubt they'll go.

Like you say its a good £80M to work with just from sales.

Arteta just said he doesn’t want to sell Lacazette.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Cazorla is leaving Villareal.

Worth a punt for one more season before he goes into coaching? I'll be honest, I haven't watched him at Villareal, but he got recalled to the Spain squad this year, so must be capable of the odd bit of magic.

Not saying he would walk into the first team, but his experience would be an invaluable asset. Could be useful as a sub for the last 10-15 minutes when we want to keep hold if the ball as well.

I think the hopeless romantic in me wants him to get a proper swansong with us.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/18/vill...-return-arsenal-mikel-artetas-coach-13007455/

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
All depends what happens with Auba. If we somehow convince him to stay, Laca needs to be sold, especially now with Nketiah proving an able deputy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom