• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Great performance, sadly I don't think we've done enough. City will come out, Pep might tweak something and I think their quality will get them over the line. Still tho this is promising stuff.

I honestly wouldn't mind losing here (I mean, I would...) if we end up reverting back to our old selves.

We've been inching closer to some performances like this over Artetas reign here.

There have been bad games, but the signs are there.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Getting a heart attack every time we play out from the back

But our goal came playing out from the back. And also the AMN bad cross chance which was also brilliantly worked.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City will go to another gear at 2nd half but it's up to us now cut out these mistake be discipline frustrate them and we are winning this.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Should've buried more as the worrying stat with Mikel is the amount of goals we concede in the last 15 mins. We need to come hot out the gate with the sauce.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We really came into it after the first 10 to 15 mins, we could be 3-0 up. Got to keep it the same, if we do we will get more chances for a 2nd! Pepe, Xhaka, Tierney all great!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Laca has been such a class act since the restart. What an amazing false 9. Mustafi and Bellerin causing us trouble on that right side. Maybe we should bring Saka on for Hector and swap sides with Ainsley.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
  • Finally a beautiful team goal
  • Pepe and Laca very good
  • I mean I **** myself every time City gets close to our goal, but we've actually been the more dangerous side
  • Disciplined defensive display
  • Actually played out from the back successfully a few times
Really like what I'm seeing this half.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Bravo lads. Hairy to start off with but got into the game and deserve to be ahead.

Shame the Laca goal was ruled out and Auba didn't tuck the other one away AND that hesitation which robbed us of a clear shot inside the area. But they've all done well.

Don't think we'll hold out, passing at the back will eventually let them in, but if we could get a second I might start believing.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
AMN could become a world class wing back. I would be absolutely gutted if he leaves.

Bellerin, on the other hand...

Plutarch

Given the way Man City have torn us apart in recent games, this is an excellent performance so far. A big improvement,

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Niles, Xhaka, Auba, Laca

arsenal-invincibles_13biycay22v1c1vcsgejzvgaof.jpg
Haven’t quite figured out why but I’m sure this is racist. :lol:
@rich 1990 what you think?

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I was saying a couple weeks ago, the fact he had Xhaka looking like a good player speaks volumes for his coaching skills.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What performance from xhaka and Ceballos add Partey and we sorted. Both players never put foot wrong with mikel specially after the restart.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This has been Xhaka's best game for us defensively. He's been Better than decent. Props to the guy.

Mustafi is making me almost sh!t my pants ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom