• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Tuesday July 21 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Aston Villa win

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

I think most people knew what was coming with that lineup. Our best 11 aren't good enough, so can't expect anything from an even worse 11.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wouldn't read too much into this other than a disappointing inability to maintain concentration and intensity in the face of apathy. We're going to look very silly now if we don't win the cup and that's obviously 50/50.

Disappointing for the players who come in fresh not to show they should have played in the big game. Shows a lack of ambition which matches the ambition of the board which is going to deliver the worst league position in 25 years.

I wish this failure would deliver us of the board.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
You know what?

This 100% the United team before they signed Bruno.
They had nearly excactly the same problems.

Better defending, good on counters but struggled in possession.
They changed it and we have to do the same in summer.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sing Santi Cazorla as a player again. He still has a lot to offers
Id smash your tiny mexican carcass into dust. Know who you're talking too.
To keyboard warrior... Some cartel love and you would be crying and begging to stop.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The players are clearly tired and knackered after playing two high energy games (Liverpool and city) in the last 7 days

Gooner1988TK

Wouldn't read too much into this other than a disappointing inability to maintain concentration and intensity in the face of apathy. We're going to look very silly now if we don't win the cup and that's obviously 50/50.

Disappointing for the players who come in fresh not to show they should have played in the big game. Shows a lack of ambition which matches the ambition of the board which is going to deliver the worst league position in 25 years.

I wish this failure would deliver us of the board.

When you sign CEDRIC on a 4 year deal it’s obvious there is less than zero ambition here! Another bum stealing a living on overinflated wages we won’t be able to shift.

Manberg

Predator
Arsène vs Villa:

23 wins.
11 draws.
5 losses.
73 goals for vs 32 goals against.

Don't be a c*nt, mate.

I’m not. Wenger had many games like today where we looked toothless in attack. With better players too. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You’re right. This means **** all for our Premier League season. However it’s a pretty damning situation to have our manager think he can just play a bunch of strikers and not consider how we’re going to get the ball to them. He should have known how Villa would set up and he should have played more creative players. Hell, we all knew when we saw the line-up that this was going to happen.

But we don't have any creative players. Özil is the only creative player in the squad and he's not in the frame for whatever reason. If you're Arteta what do you do? You can't just make a creative player out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom