• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
To be fair to Ceballos you wouldn’t know he’s on loan the effort he puts in, not sure you can expect every loaned player to be like him though.
I would expect Coutinho to want to prove to everyone and perhaps especially those at Liverpool that he still has it if he came back to the PL, i think he would work quite hard. Not to mention this would basically be his last attempt at salvaging a career at the bigger clubs, has to grasp it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What exactly is the vision here?
Think the vision here in improving our defense and midfield if we signing Coutinho on loan extending Ceballos loan meaning we are targeting better players for CB position and hopefully we get Partey deal over the line. Even if you get Coutinho on loan i won't rule out signing guy like Buendia for 15m don't forget we having Smith-Rowe who coming back from good loan so the creativity will be improved.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

If it’s a decent loan fee, no obligation to buy and shared wages it looks like a good deal. But this one have to be judged in the context of the window as a whole.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can't afford to cover all postions we need, i.e CM, CB, WF & CAM, so we're loaning one as it will be a smudge on the transfer budget.

That's literally the only way I can see it.

maybe I would have been more positive about it if this was the last signing we made after getting all our other business done idk..

but for me, like @American_Gooner said this is the type of signing you make as a last option when all other alternatives have been exhausted.

REWB

Think we need ready made players, so that we can quickly get into the top 4 and collect that CL going for young talent is too long of a project for where we are as a club.

Players like Coutinho are perfect for that. People like GDeep still acting like we are on the same level are bayern/barca :lol: he may not be good enough for them but he sure as hell is good enough for us and he'll moonwalk into the side. He instantly becomes our best player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
EPnjCBVX0AA8Jk1.jpg

That face. :rofl:
Can’t make this up ffs :lol:

Kysus

Guys, having lost Özil to fortnite we have 0, zero, nada, niente, null, none attacking midfielders.
We basically have Laca playing like one right now ffs....
Having so many holes and limited funds loans like that are great business(if supported with a few "real" transfers)

Also

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool fans will definitely not like it specially after he said he won't play for another PL team :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

maybe I would have been more positive about it if this was the last signing we made after getting all our other business done idk..

but for me, like @American_Gooner said this is the type of signing you make as a last option when all other alternatives have been exhausted.

Well we know our signings depends on what happens Saturday, it seems like this at least was always going to be done, so it seems we're getting it done early. Guys like Partey we'll have to wait on till CL has finished I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom