• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Name a worse one? This team has no sauce.
We had teams where players like Bendtner, Silvestre, Squillaci, Santos, Chamakh started regularly. Benayoun was brought in to save the day, Joel Campbell was supposed to become our savior. Some of our starting CBs in the last 15 years make Mustafi look like Beckenbauer...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Name a worse one? This team has no sauce.

Maybe the 1912-13 team, the one that lost 23 of its 38 games, scored 26 and let in 74. The Titanic wasn't the only thing that went down that year. Or the 92-93 team with Arsenal legend Ian Wright that finished 10th and scored 40 goals in 42 games.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I know we have a limited budget? That’s why I’m open to Benrahma, Buendia etc. I’m asking for signings that West Ham will probably make.

Coutinho is a big outlay for a player who has generally massively underperformed in his career.

Name a worse Arsenal team than above btw? I genuinely think it’s the worst one ever I can remember.

Loans might look a big outlay, but if Buendia or Benrhama come here and stink he place out they'll be hard to move and cost way more then their worth.

Lets take the hit on Coutinho, if he sucks we move him and look again.

I do agree though, we should be looking at those two, but again maybe it's just a money issue.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You can't leave out Saka from any starting line up next season he is our future LW. And Auba more likely is staying. So the ideal front 4 will be Pepe Coutinho Saka and Auba.
Why is it likely? His dad posted something cryptic about his contract, it's all quiet which suggests it's dependent on Europa League or he's not signing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saving money to pay Partey’s clause? That fee is about what we apparently paid last summer up front on all those deals.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Loans might look a big outlay, but if Buendia or Benrhama come here and stink he place out they'll be hard to move and cost way more then their worth.

Lets take the hit on Coutinho, if he sucks we move him and look again.

I do agree though, we should be looking at those two, but again maybe it's just a money issue.
It’s a Kia issue. We all know we would be signing Buendia or Benrahma today if they were with Kia.

That’s my problem. How can a club be run like this?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
You can't leave out Saka from any starting line up next season he is our future LW. And Auba more likely is staying. So the ideal front 4 will be Pepe Coutinho Saka and Auba.
To be fair how many times has Arteta actually played Saka at LW? Can only think of the Sheff United cup game. Coutinho will probably be the LW signing that has been talked about.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So much to sort out it’s a ****ing mess the state the club is in.

Martinez or Leno?

What CB’s can we move on with all their injuries/rubbish reputations?

Torreira and Guendouzi leaving, where’s the depth?

No goals outside Auba - needs his contract sorting.

You can’t run a business like this, Bob.

Bloodbather

Established Member

EPnjCBVX0AA8Jk1.jpg

That face. :rofl:

It really has that "you're going to take this garbage and you're going to love it" quality to it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair how many times has Arteta actually played Saka at LW? Can only think of the Sheff United cup game. Coutinho will probably be the LW signing that has been talked about.
Limited times but that because of the formation we currently playing i hope he start playing in his favorite position next season with Auba CF.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Also I'm sick about hearing Buendia this Buendia that.

It's Coutinho season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom