• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 122,169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He’s a calamity but it would be worth starting him and playing 3 at the back for the FA cup final.

We’re way too open when we do anything else anyways and we might get lucky and he blesses us with a good performance.

Pop Tart

Established Member
David-Luis.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Giving 5 penalties because ge getting exposed in 4 and it make it worse when he error prone and playing with error prone defenders he kucky not conceded 10

nick gould

5, FIVE penalties conceded in the league this season.

And we gave him a new contract. :rofl:
5 penalties must be a record. I remember Campbell being coned into giving a penalty against Rooney (Rooney) dived. I remember being to hard on Sol saying don't give the forward an excuse to dive. We held our defenders to very high standards then. This guy gives away 5 penalties and maybe 5 other mistakes that led to a goal. He is basically competing with Debruyne for assist, only his are against his own team.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Arsenal never signed Koscielny the highest he would reach is a mid table Ligue 1 club at the very best. Proper average player only hyped by Arsenal fans.
Always having to make last ditch tackles is my memory of him. In that period we got demolished at the likes of Anfield and Stamford Bridge

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Always having to make last ditch tackles is my memory of him. In that period we got demolished at the likes of Anfield and Stamford Bridge

Yeah Koscielny was always liable to rush out of position and leave huge gaps behind him. He was one of the easiest CBs to counter attack against and he was easy to bully.

zilfy

Luiz seems to follow up his calamitous horrorshows with MOTM performances, so I'm glad that he got that out his system just before the final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom