• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 234,461

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Remember Chelsea spent 18m for dunky Giroud. Fair to say, he scores enough to prove his value. We are paying zero for one of the best winger in the PL, yet many people here wan to cry ... Unbelievable!

To be frank, even in our current team, Luiz was the best defender. This is our level, and a player like William can be very instrumental and useful!

AeNwT

I understand what the club are doing but I don’t want him & I’m ****ing tired of signing washed or experienced (Rival) players.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Tired of moaning and complaining tbh. I’ll be checking out if we get Willian.

My shoulder is getting better so I’ll invest more time into my gym life I guess.

Might watch highlights.

What's interesting and some might even say truly impressive about you is that despite being the member likeliest to say you're done you've averaged around 14 messages a day for 11 years. You deserve plaudits for being one of the most consistent posters on here whilst simultaneously being well known for saying you're checking out. If we had players with your level of consistency who knows where we'd be. You're a behemoth mate, respect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
in few hours our guy Hagn will be happy about Willian signing he can't make his mind up really.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Zaha is the same as Fraser! last year, people urging Arsenal to buy him :D

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Like tbf Willian is still a good player and far better than most of what we got. The big problem is that by himself he doesn't get us Champions League so it has to be in addition to other players. Unless those other players are brought in addition to Willian then it is just more money down the drain.

I'm guessing the colossal wages are for the age he is when he will be finishing here and not in general.

When you've younger players out there that have great numbers and look great when you actually watch them like Beundia that we will pass on and pay massive wages for someone like Willian... its painful.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

raul.jpg

@field442, Raul, @yousif_arsenal, @UpTheGunnerz

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i bet it'll be 2 years deal plus option to extend it to 3 years. i'm just hoping.

Also Orny didn't tweet about this too i'm sure he'll soon. the bastard.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
don't forget this fact about Willian - 'Prior to signing for Chelsea, Willian had attracted interest from Chelsea’s London rivals Tottenham. He completed a medical at Tottenham before meeting with Chelsea, which caused confusion as to which club he would sign for. Willian claims Chelsea was his first preference and he would have only signed at Tottenham if the deal with Chelsea fell through'

the boy must really love North London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom