• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 233,319

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'd say this is close to coming through, wasn't he pictured talking to Martinelli, Cedric & someone else in a chat at the FA cup final? It might happen over the next few weeks.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd be happy with Willian. Been chelsea best player after Kovacic and Pulisic this season.

Never been World class but a very good, consistent PL winger. Yes he is 32 but he's coming off his highest scoring season with Chelsea, has a good engine and has stayed pretty injury free for most of his career.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My favourite A-M debates are GDeep vs GDeep

He told me he has a terrible memory, maybe that explains why he keeps saying he is leaving, only to come back the next day...everyone thought he was doing it for attention, turns out it's just dementia.

Reactions: A_G

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
G/A wise the guy played his best PL season for Chelsea since he signed.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He averages 5 goals a season in the league with penalties, and he’s turning 32 soon, you’re acting like we’re signing a production machine.

11 goals this season + 8 assists. He's obviously a late developer cos thats way over his average! :lol: My point is he will cost £18m over 3 years, we cant get those figures for that price anywhere else!

GDeep™

League is very weak
11 goals this season + 8 assists. He's obviously a late developer cos thats way over his average! :lol: My point is he will cost £18m over 3 years, we cant get those figures for that price anywhere else!
You can, I’m sure Benrahma would offer that. There 4/5 penalties there don’t forget.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It will be a free transfer so I certainly wouldn't be against it, will bring us experience & help improve guys like Saka & Martinelli who are obviously the long term future. They'll probably be ready permanently when his deal expires if it comes about.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You can, I’m sure Benrahma would offer that. There 4/5 penalties there don’t forget.

But his signature alone would cost more than £18m, this is why I think Willian is great value. Of the 3 positions we need, this is the least important. CB & CDM are vital, we can spend big there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom