• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 233,876

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
People saying he is a useful squad player. Do we need a squad player on 140k a week?

He is a useful player but a 3 year contract is ridiculous and nobody can justify it. I dont care people saying it's only 18m here and 18m there. All these 18m add up.

He has left his club high and dry for the final. He has been clearly negotiating on the side and let that distract him. Frank couldnt depend on him for the final. Not the character I want at my club especially when he offers nothing we havent already got.

He will be another washed up player here and theres clearly a reason Chelsea arent giving him what he wants. He isnt worth it.

TornadoTed

Established Member
This transfer and any other this summer is very simple as far as I'm concerned whatever my personal feelings about the player.

As long as Mikel wants him and is enthusiastic about working with him then I'm happy.

Mikel needs to be backed and trusted. If it turns out that any player has been forced on him from above then I will be livid.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s obvious that Willian is going to come here with his best buddy, David Luiz already here.

I think Frank Lampard knew it too which is why he didn’t select him during the final.

Raul strikes again...you hate to see it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Seydou Keita would leave also leave China but the big story was the health of fan favourite, Eric Abidal. Abidal had made his mark at the club during his tenure at the club but during this season everyone was stunned by his diagnosis of liver cancer which would ultimately result in his needing a liver transplant.

Abidal would return to the squad and his presence had an uplifting effect on the team. However, in April 2013, Abidal was reportedly summoned into a meeting with Sanllehi and was essentially told his level of play was not at the level they needed to be, and his contract would be terminated at the end of the season.

Abidal reportedly pushed back and mentioned that he had one year left on his deal to which he was reportedly told that the club would pursue legal action to terminate the contract. Abidal would later confirm a lot of this on an interview on French TV.

He took over the role left by Tixi. First signings were Zambrotta, Deco, Keita, Hleb, Caceres etc.

Terrible. You wonder why we hired a man with such a terrible resume. I demand an investigation on who took this decision because it smells to me like someone wanted to destroy Arsenal by appointing Raul and the other bum Edu.

We are really trying to sign Willian and Coutinho. That's our creativity in the market.

We are never winning the league. We don't have the right people who care for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom