• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
And to think if Emery had waited a couple of weeks he'd have the Barça job...

Would have been disastrous on him, the man cant handle big stars and egos. And that is fair enough, i wouldnt wont to be in that position as well. But then again, i am a massive ****.

Was always rooting for him to take a job in spain in a smaller team but with a lot of potential. Was thinking Betis, but Villarreal is an excellent option. They have a good squad, and are picking up some great signings.

HBL

Established Member
Coutinho is still quite good at football... who knew? Elite in his last 18 months at Liverpool, good in his first 6 months at Barca and one of the best players at the 2018 WC. One bad season at Barca and an injury-hit season at Bayern (still had a big impact when he played) had people wanting us to sign Buendia rather than a 2 year loan for Coutinho or whatever :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

Coutinho is still quite good at football... who knew? Elite in his last 18 months at Liverpool, good in his first 6 months at Barca and one of the best players at the 2018 WC. One bad season at Barca and an injury-hit season at Bayern (still had a big impact when he played) had people wanting us to sign Buendia rather than a 2 year loan for Coutinho or whatever :lol:

Buendia is a long-term solution, Coutinho is a short-term one. I don't think anyone suggests that Buendia is the better player of the two at this point in time.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Buendia is a long-term solution, Coutinho is a short-term one. I don't think anyone suggests that Buendia is the better player of the two at this point in time.
I said Buendia is more suited to play intern CM in 433 than Coutinho. Because he is much better defensively. Yes he is a better player in some aspects that Coutinho. And a better midfielder for 433. Coutinho is not a midfielder in 433. He can't do what Silva does neither he can defend.

Coutinho Is More a striker, in 433 he would be better as LW/Left striker. In 4321 he could play LW or CAM. But not in 433 because that requires a much much sacrifice without the ball. 433 is the most physical demanding formation for midfielders.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I said Buendia is more suited to play intern CM in 433 than Coutinho. Because he is much better defensively. Yes he is a better player in some aspects that Coutinho. And a better midfielder for 433. Coutinho is not a midfielder in 433. He can't do what Silva does neither he can defend.

Coutinho Is More a striker, in 433 he would be better as LW/Left striker. In 4321 he could play LW or CAM. But not in 433 because that requires a much much sacrifice without the ball. 433 is the most physical demanding formation for midfielders.

I agree with you, but as a player overall Coutinho is at a higher level surely.

CanadianGooner1608

There is better players than Coutinho with less wages. If he willing to take paycut and come here he welcome
Fair. I do believe he is top quality, which we sorely lack. His wages don't bother me personnally. A window of Coutinho, and (fingers crossed) Partey takes us up levels, with Willian being a good rotational/mentor veteran addition in my opinion.

If it's true the club is looking for an additional 2/3 additions, I'm getting excited. We're showing top 4 ambitions, with views of potentially challenging a year or two down the line.

That said, when it comes to Arsenal, it's always the hope that kills you.

Makavelii

Fair. I do believe he is top quality, which we sorely lack. His wages don't bother me personnally. A window of Coutinho, and (fingers crossed) Partey takes us up levels, with Willian being a good rotational/mentor veteran addition in my opinion.

If it's true the club is looking for an additional 2/3 additions, I'm getting excited. We're showing top 4 ambitions, with views of potentially challenging a year or two down the line.

That said, when it comes to Arsenal, it's always the hope that kills you.
It definitely seems like this is true with all the links at the moment which seem pretty genuine.
But we’ve been burned too many times for me to get my hopes up too high on this.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Usual Suspects praying Kia brings them Coutinho

27b93471c0839191d11098fff85c377b2bfc82db.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom